2018 MLS Kits

labc93

On 12/13/2017 at 12:05 PM, Gothamite said:

I think it is.

0dzoaLG.png

Good diverse palette, not a huge over-reliance on either navy or black.

I think there's only one true clunker in the league, that 1990s crayola badge right in the middle.  And there's one truly awful name, if not identity, in Salt Lake.  But that's pretty damn good.

And considering these are the two frontrunners to join, it might only get better.

vGRYhYK.png

Welp.  Guess I need to make a new graphic for Nashville.  Wonder if they’ve teased their version of the MLS badge?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Welp.  Guess I need to make a new graphic for Nashville.  Wonder if they’ve teased their version of the MLS badge?

Regarding Nashville MLS name and colors: Source: SI

As for the name, Ingram said, “My going-in premise is that it'll be Nashville SC. We might hold some sort of contest or whatnot to see if that is what the broad majority wants to do—wants to keep that, wants to change to something else. But one thing that won’t happen, is there won’t be anything unilateral from me. It’ll be based on what our supporters and our fans want, not based on me.”

Nashville SC will wear the blue and yellow colors found on the city flag, which also have been adopted by the NHL’s Predators.

I've had an idea floating around for a Nashville-based soccer club for so long now I should probably go ahead and produce it...but it's so far removed from the overdone stereotypical "Music City" imagery it probably wouldn't even make a finalist list, so I may just keep it to myself.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 minute ago, San Diego said:

Quakes, please get back to blue as the primary. 

They aren’t getting a new primary next season, so you’ll have to wait until 2019. And even then there’s no guarantee they’ll go back to blue. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 24.12.2017 at 10:04 PM, upperV03 said:

They aren’t getting a new primary next season, so you’ll have to wait until 2019. And even then there’s no guarantee they’ll go back to blue. 

But they should have new secondary kits, because current ones is already two years old.

4r2eer.png

3 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

But they should have new secondary kits, because current ones is already two years old.

Yes, but this is the post that I quoted and was responding to:

On 12/24/2017 at 1:01 PM, San Diego said:

Quakes, please get back to blue as the primary. 

My point was that they won’t be getting a new primary in 2018, so @San Diego‘s wish for them to go back to blue primaries will have to wait until 2019 at the earliest.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

21 minutes ago, njdevs7 said:

Red Bulls announce they are unveiling the away jersey on 1/1. The just put out a video with the caption "You said we'd never do it" with multiple mentions of the MetroStars. Really exited to see this. 

I feel like this is coming as a clash kit to the whites....

BtZ25p-IYAI87UU-1-600x400.jpg

9 minutes ago, njdevs7 said:

The video shows this jersey twice. I could see it being similar to this as opposed to the traditional red/black stripes.

%252524%252528KGrHqV%25252C%252521lME3HU

I'd like that, I think the traditional red/black stripes look is way too close to Atlanta, this is would be a unique look. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived