larrypep

Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Hank Aaron as a Milwaukee Brewer:

I'm not a big-time baseball guy, but I thought Aaron played for Milwaukee for a good period of time, or at least for his record.

Couldn't find Ronnie Lott in a Chiefs jersey. He played preseason with them in 1995.

I'm not a big-time baseball guy, but I thought Aaron played for Milwaukee for a good period of time, or at least for his record.

You're thinking of the Milwaukee Braves.

The Milwaukee Braves moved to Atlanta in 1966. He broke Ruth's record in Atlanta. He played his last two years for the Milwaukee Brewers.

I can believe that. However, there is one small flaw in the story -- EBW didn't own the Orioles in 1976. They were owned by Jerry Hoffberger, who sold them to EBW in 1979.

I stand corrected - I haven't read the autobiography for closing in on 20 years now.

I can believe that. However, there is one small flaw in the story -- EBW didn't own the Orioles in 1976. They were owned by Jerry Hoffberger, who sold them to EBW in 1979.

I stand corrected - I haven't read the autobiography for closing in on 20 years now.

Maybe you should just stick to the USFL, Mister.

B)

That was in the original article, that's why no one had.

Ah. Stupid Me. I was half asleep when I read the article and posted after I woke up the next morning....

Ten points to the first person who can find a picture of Babe Ruth in a Brooklyn Dodgers uniform.

EDIT: Double post, so I guess I'll take up Chris' challenge:

54693.jpg

Ten points for me! :D

Edited by Gothamite