2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That may be the worst "3" I've ever seen. Damn that font sucks.

On topic, the Bucks are wearing their reds in Phila. tonight. As mentioned earlier in this thread, they'd look so much better if they went with their normal template (one of my favorites) instead of going for the "fauxback" effect.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Those Bucks' alts look great on the floor (as do most unis). I like the classic trim combined with the new wordmark. Definitely a good look.

Agreed. I thought i wan't going to like the combo of new and old, but it turned out very nice. If Milwaukee used that jersey style as their primary, they would have my favorite set in the league.

I guess I'm in the minority in loving the Bucks' regular template.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I guess I'm in the minority in loving the Bucks' regular template.

I'm with you. I think their regular template is definately in the Top 5 of the league. The fauxretros aren't as bad as I first thought, quite nice actually, but I agree with Bruschimania, it'd be better with the trim being green/white/green. This mainly red and white gives too much of a Bulls vibe. Maybe Scott Skyles just really misses Chicago.

When I heard about the Red Alts for the Bucks I thought they were going to look so bad. Then I saw the shorts up close and the color of red is real sharp. Its not as bright as "normal red". Its a touch darker and a touch more orange. Really sharp. The fabric color really makes the uni successful as much as the retro look does.

Archived