2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

There is a 2008 NBA Season Preview Uni Blog up and there are some interesting things that haven't seen yet that are revealed here.

1. More teams will be wearing those uniforms for Latin Night (or La Noche Latina)

Rockets: Los Rockets

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3006/296397...5d3c28bfb_b.jpg

They all look stupid for the most part, but the Knicks (who are also doing it) have the best (and most logical) Latin Night Design.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3214/296397...b1c35a37e_b.jpg

2. If you haven't seen the Celtics Championship Golden-Trimmed Home Unis, here they are (with a Larry O'brien (NBA Championship) Trophy patch in the corner):

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3168/296472...642dd746b_b.jpg

3. There are a lot of extra stuff, like a comparison of the nuggets unis with navy to w/ cobalt blue and such, so you guys should look. Here's the link (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/081028&sportCat=nba)

Haven't we covered all of this stuff in this very thread?

:blink:

Yea, My bad. These are just actually pictures. Gimme some slack.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
replace the white on the armlines and neckline with gold on this one and make it the home jersey...

2ztf09e.jpg

...and make this baby the road jersey...

Garnet-St.PattyDay.jpg

...and methinks you have an improvement on the classic set and the best uniforms in the NBA.

Nice jerseys. I hope that they will use it as often as it is.

Another pic of the championship jersey.

79936022_w.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I threw together a quick comparison of the old Warriors and Pistons unis with the Thunder:

WarriorsPistonsThunderUniCompare.jpg

How bout comparing the OKC road jersey with the NYK road jersey?

I think they're quite similar at a glance.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

replace the white on the armlines and neckline with gold on this one and make it the home jersey...

2ztf09e.jpg

Garnet-St.PattyDay.jpg

...and methinks you have an improvement on the classic set and the best uniforms in the NBA.

79936022_w.jpg

How often will they wear that?

ujsignature.png

2ztf09e.jpg

Garnet-St.PattyDay.jpg

79936022_w.jpg

It's a one-and-done deal. Just opening night.

2ztf09e.jpg

Garnet-St.PattyDay.jpg

79936022_w.jpg

Are they actually going to wear it on the field? Or is this another Red Sox pregame-ceremony-then-change-back-for-the-actual-game?

2ztf09e.jpg

Garnet-St.PattyDay.jpg

79936022_w.jpg

Are they actually going to wear it on the field? Or is this another Red Sox pregame-ceremony-then-change-back-for-the-actual-game?

Doubt it. They may wear it on the court during the game, though.

EDIT: Guess they played last night.

No, they wore it last night. I thought it was for like the first week though, not just the first game.

Which Red Sox jersey are you talking about?

Archived