2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just me, or is the width of the side paneling on the Thunder jerseys awkward? It seems to thin to panel yet too wide to be a stripe.

It's not just you, this Delux247 guy had the same opinion a mere minute before you did over in the NBA courts thread

Is it just me, or is the width of the side paneling on the Thunder jerseys awkward? It seems to thin to panel yet too wide to be a stripe.

You two should hook up.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

the bobcats didn't ditch the orange eye burners btw,they've worn them 3 times so far this pre-season

They're still the primary aways I think.

Weren't they supposed to make the navys the primary away and re-work the homes? They need to go to the vertically arched wordmarks and vertical numbers and ditch this slanted crap. And of course, make the forward facing bobcat the primary and include on all uniforms.

the bobcats didn't ditch the orange eye burners btw,they've worn them 3 times so far this pre-season

They're still the primary aways I think.

Weren't they supposed to make the navys the primary away and re-work the homes? They need to go to the vertically arched wordmarks and vertical numbers and ditch this slanted crap. And of course, make the forward facing bobcat the primary and include on all uniforms.

well.......the alt is basicly the primary,its on the shorts and courts (both just done this off season,old cats alt was on shorts last season)

they did have the team name arched when they wore the race day unis,looked great,execpt for the b&W checkers

and the rumors were that they were supposed to make the navys the primary away and re-work the homes,but all they did was slap on a new logo and but "bobcats" on the back of the shorts

and there primary logo can only be seen now on the back collar of the blues

yoo3.png

Don't know if these are new, but I saw a pic of some interesting warm ups on the Atlanta Hawks. Could be a poorly developed photo.

slideshow_778320_hawks1014-9.jpg

If you are talking about the lighter blue in the middle, then it appears to be cast by one of the whitish spotlights that always go around Philips Arena at basketball/hockey events. Other than that nothing else seems to be interesting.

Not sure if this was posted already or not. If so, please ignore.

The Celtics will be wearing special jerseys opening night.

To quote Celtics.com: "Your 2008 NBA Champion Boston Celtics will be sporting this jersey on opening night, and now you can too! 5.3 oz 100% polyester mesh 10 oz polyester flat knit rib This jersey features a screen print tackle twill front wordmark, player name and number This jersey also features the metallic gold jersey detail and the Celtics 17 Championship Trophy Patch"

2ztf09e.jpg

There isn't an enlarged image of the jersey on the Celtics website.

This could be what the front patch will look like:

293y4gx.jpg

Not sure if this was posted already or not. If so, please ignore.

The Celtics will be wearing special jerseys opening night.

To quote Celtics.com: "Your 2008 NBA Champion Boston Celtics will be sporting this jersey on opening night, and now you can too! 5.3 oz 100% polyester mesh 10 oz polyester flat knit rib This jersey features a screen print tackle twill front wordmark, player name and number This jersey also features the metallic gold jersey detail and the Celtics 17 Championship Trophy Patch"

2ztf09e.jpg

There isn't an enlarged image of the jersey on the Celtics website.

This could be what the front patch will look like:

293y4gx.jpg

<3

Just put gold in the sleeve and neck stripes in the middle, and instant WANT.

SCA102101023_1024x768.jpg

Not surprising, a boring uniform to go with an equally boring logo. <_<

This isn't the worst uni though. That Wizards third jersey is beyond ugly. :blink::shocked:

That's the nicest thing anymore on this board has ever said about the Thunder so far. :mellow:

It's not just you, this Delux247 guy had the same opinion a mere minute before you did over in the NBA courts thread

You two should hook up.

I know. I had just posted that when I realized it was the wrong thread but couldn't figure out how to delete it.

ujsignature.png

2ztf09e.jpg

maybe my eyes deceive me, but i think i see a gold outline around the wordmark and numbers...a nice lil touch to a cool idea.

I actually think the gold outline makes the numbers and city name look like a darker green than what's on the trim.

Archived