2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

SCA102101023_1024x768.jpg

...the OKC away's are pathetic. Beyond annoying with the city under Oklahoma... yeesh, what a mess

610x.jpg

Thanks a lot OKC!

It looks like something that stays on a hanger for years at a salvation army, an article that no one ever buys!! If I was a basketball fan who lived in OKC, I woudn't buy a single piece of merchandise until they came up with something normal.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CODZ107101100_1024x768.jpg

SCA102101023_1024x768.jpg

TXDA105101100_1024x768.jpg

DOA107100822_1024x768.jpg

What a disaster the blue OKC jersey is. Easily, by far the worst jersey in the NBA.

Grr the Hornets jersey needs white numbers...

-I've come completely around on those T-Wolves uniforms. I LOVE em. The sidepanels look great.

-OKC looks vanilla as hell. I actually like the white Sacramento jerseys. Very nice, IMO.

-I've come around on the Hornets uniforms as well, except in a bad way. I saw them in action, and went back to hating em. Wow those are nasty, and a complete downgrade.

-Those Magic unis are still fantastic in action. lol @ a Morrison sighting though.

NO look worse in action than they did on paper or in photoshoots. Especially the homes, though the away isn't so bad. The wordmarks aren't legible enough in that font.

The T-wolves look great in action, though the neck bugs me.

That backwards A on the Magic unis will bother me forever. It just kills them.

liverpool-1.png

340x.jpg

There is one completely awesome uniform in that photo... and it ain't the T-Wolves.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I, for one, think the New Orleans jerseys look better in action than when they were originally unveiled.

It's the perfect combination of honoring franchise history with the personality of its home city, and in my opinion that puts it up with the best in the league.

The Wolves and Magic look great too.

If the goal was to make the identity of the Thunder to be as generic as possible, then they did an great job with those jerseys as well.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

On the Hornets roads, when you look at the diagram on this site and at the swingman and authentics at the team store, there is a very thin yellow trim at the neck and shoulders - this does not seem to be there in the actual picture of Peja in-game though. A shame, because it looks a lot better with some yellow...

On the Hornets roads, when you look at the diagram on this site and at the swingman and authentics at the team store, there is a very thin yellow trim at the neck and shoulders - this does not seem to be there in the actual picture of Peja in-game though. A shame, because it looks a lot better with some yellow...

You can see it, it is just almost the color of his skin.

kylekorversig1if2.png

With the Hornets, if they had just made the side panel purple, with the "oval" insert yellow, and the lettering/numerals white outlined in purple, it would've been a hell of a lot better.

Another thing I noticed with the unveiling and action shots, those side panels aren't very wide, and it makes them look a little awkward, like their just a replica jersey and shorts, and not the swingman replicas. The cheap, everything screenprinted replicas. They need to widen the panels a little bit and make those color changes and then they'd look great.

Speaking of the Hornets, the promotional schedule was released, and apparently they will be wearing Hardwood Classics New Orleans Buccaneers throwbacks on Dec. 10th, Jan. 28th, and Feb. 27th.

Chris Paul versions of the jersey are already on sale at the Hornets on-line store:

paul.jpg

It is what it is.

Speaking of the Hornets, the promotional schedule was released, and apparently they will be wearing Hardwood Classics New Orleans Buccaneers throwbacks on Dec. 10th, Jan. 28th, and Feb. 27th.

Chris Paul versions of the jersey are already on sale at the Hornets on-line store:

paul.jpg

Will they be playing the Bucks?

paul.jpg

Going by the schedule: Feb 27... but the game will be in Orlando? :blink: Must be a typo...

http://www.nba.com/hornets/schedule/

I saw, I came, I left.

paul.jpg

Going by the schedule: Feb 27... but the game will be in Orlando? :blink: Must be a typo...

http://www.nba.com/hornets/schedule/

Yep, it's a typo. Checked the Ticketmaster link and it states the game is at the NO Arena, not the O-rena.... ^_^

It is what it is.

Archived