NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

The schedule for the upcoming season will be released on July 17th so that led to my mind wandering about what changes we may see on the ice next year. Any confirmed/rumored logo or uniform changes for next year?

usa-sm.giffinland-sm.gifstars1-sm.gifdall1-sm.gif

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flames will roll out a 3rd jersey, First thoughts were that is was going to be a retro jersey seeing it's there 30th season in Calgary but now things are leaning to bringing back the black with a new logo Early September is the possible release date.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I hate to ask a dumb question that's likely been discussed here a million times here already, but is next season the last one for teams to be locked into the current Reebok jersey designs?

And if so, are there any early rumours as to who's contemplating design changes in 2010-11 from some of the present failures (ie. Edmonton's practice jerseys)?

zzPEfBm.png

i am assuming that the islanders will change their primary jersey to their 3rd from last year since tavares wore it on draft day, so we may possibly see a white version of the retro as well...

and as far as the sabres are concerned i believe it is even this or next season that they will change their alternate to the primary and finally retire the disaster that is the buffaslug...i don't know if they are changing it for their 40th year or 4oth season...something about that is always messed up

Isn't Minnesota unveiling a 2004 Western ASG like retro jersey with Minnesota on the front.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Isn't Minnesota unveiling a 2004 Western ASG like retro jersey with Minnesota on the front.

Rumoured, but not confirmed.

The Oilers are expected to get brand new duds, ditching the ones they have now. They'll keep the retro alt.

Also heard there might be subtle changes to the Canucks, with the Johnny Canuck logo (not the 'V' one) becoming more prominent. It was only used on the helmets when they wore their alts this year.

duck_sig.jpg

Archived