NHL 09-10 Changes

KrazyHorse

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don't other teams have this kind of wordmark logo. It looks awesome. The Senators and Lightning definately dropped the ball on their third jerseys last year. They would have been so much better if they had better wordmarks.

g6gghca0ieoduf0j56kfyfhqd.gif

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

MinnesottaWildcopy.png

these i like. the only think i don't like is the 'mw' because it looks too much like the Minnesota Golden Gophers logo. not sure what the legal rules are for pro teams using college logos.

while i do like the state of minnesota logo, i'm not really keen on the 'mw' part of it. someone did a concept on here last year which was a far superior logo to this.

edit: found it. It was daynio's concept. http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...=minnesota+wild

for those who don't feel like clicking the link, here's what he created:

minnesotawildjerseywthird.png

IMO, this is what they should go with. Daynio's work is a masterpiece.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

With all these third jersey releases, and said releases coming around the time when both NHL10 and NHL2K10 are released, will there be yet another code to input this year?

I looked into that once and it looks like it will be the same as last year. The code will most likely be released once all of the new jerseys are unvieled.

i just did a quick glance over of this thread from page one to now, in case i missed this... and didn't find anything.... but as i said, it was just a quick glance, so please don't hate me if it's been posted :)

according to nhl10 screenshots, it looks like the calgary flames have finally come to their senses regarding their sock.

nhl10-flamessocks.jpg

found that pic at thebreakaway.net

i just did a quick glance over of this thread from page one to now, in case i missed this... and didn't find anything.... but as i said, it was just a quick glance, so please don't hate me if it's been posted :)

according to nhl10 screenshots, it looks like the calgary flames have finally come to their senses regarding their sock.

nhl10-flamessocks.jpg

EA Sports has never been accused over great accuracy on their uniforms, though....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b362/bcr...flamessocks.jpg

EA Sports has never been accused over great accuracy on their uniforms, though....

Also possible that it's a beta thing. For instance, there's some early footage of NHL 10 that has the Flyers alternates without the white nameplates and Biron's pads were colored black in the icebergs instead of orange or white.

Although, I guess the latter won't matter anymore.

I do not think that is seriously considered in these screenshots. Between game developers and the NHL have an agreement - until the official release of each team does not show the uniform. I remember all the sample code for the EA NHL 2008-2009)))

Since Cole beat me to the Flames socks :P

I'll post this other possible change is probably a mistake

This

2879378-3694435-thumbnailjpg.png

To This?

nhl10-flyersorange.png

But wait there's more look at the middle player Randy Jones #6

nhl10-flyersgameplay.png

And some more interesting tidbits

The Flames are set to debut a new website and if you look closely in the top left part you can see a banner that says 30 this is most likely the 30th Anniversary patch but when I was at the Dome this past Friday I didn't see anything so everybody keep your eyes peeled for any pictures that show up

flames-website.png

Control and Scroll Up to enlarge the screen to get a blurry but bigger look

Also some sexy debuts for some new sites

Sabres

Avs

Yotes

Oil

Thrashers

Blues

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

This

2879378-3694435-thumbnailjpg.png

To This?

nhl10-flyersorange.png

nhl10-flyersgameplay.png

And some more interesting tidbits

The Flames are set to debut a new website and if you look closely in the top left part you can see a banner that says 30 this is most likely the 30th Anniversary patch but when I was at the Dome this past Friday I didn't see anything so everybody keep your eyes peeled for any pictures that show up

flames-website.png

Control and Scroll Up to enlarge the screen to get a blurry but bigger look

Also some sexy debuts for some new sites

Sabres

Avs

Yotes

Oil

Thrashers

Blues

Hmmmm...what's up with the Ref's shirt? Wasn't this stripe pattern used in the All Star game only?

This

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/pa...humbnailjpg.png

To This?

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/pa...lyersorange.png

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/pa...ersgameplay.png

Sorry dude, but I already mentioned that nameplate mix up.

Also possible that it's a beta thing. For instance, there's some early footage of NHL 10 that has the Flyers alternates without the white nameplates and Biron's pads were colored black in the icebergs instead of orange or white.

Although, I guess the latter won't matter anymore.

Archived