2010 NBA Offseason

Titanium Eagle

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, the Heat have added the alternate "MH" logo to the waistline of their uniform shorts.

6701bea6d9bc40b8e179a2c4822d28e6-getty-102526428db006_miami_heat_i.jpg

Actually I believe they did that before last season.

dwyane-wade-2010-1-11-22-41-21.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

So why isn't Bosh rocking #4 anymore? Did the Heat retire it for Brett Favre?....

jordan-jersey-miami-751361.jpg

Rony Seikaly maybe?

No.

But they Heat have retired Tim Hardaway's number as well. What'd he play maybe four years in Miami?? :blink:

6uXNWAo.png

nba_g_bosh_wade_james_b1_600.jpg

520_wadeboshjames_100709.jpg

Wasn't that a nice little High School Pep Rally they had over in Miami? I'm already counting the days when the Bulls/Celtics/Magic/Lakers (Pick one) knock the Heat out of the Playoffs.

Like I said on another post... if LeBron was more about winning than just increasing his "brand," umm, why not Chicago? The Bulls were a 41 win playoff team with just Rose, Noah, Deng, and Gibson. Can you imagine Rose, Korver, James, Boozer, Noah with Deng, Redd!ck, and Gibson coming off the bench? SCARY.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

So why isn't Bosh rocking #4 anymore? Did the Heat retire it for Brett Favre?....

Rony Seikaly maybe?

No.

But they Heat have retired Tim Hardaway's number as well. What'd he play maybe four years in Miami?? :blink:

6 seasons, 2-time all-star, 3-time all-NBA, led the Heat to their biggest success to date. Personally I think the Warriors should have retired his number - hell, they should have retired all of Run-TMC's numbers. Those guys were so much fun to watch.

Rony Seikaly maybe?

No.

6 seasons, 2-time all-star, 3-time all-NBA, led the Heat to their biggest success to date. Personally I think the Warriors should have retired his number - hell, they should have retired all of Run-TMC's numbers. Those guys were so much fun to watch.

By most standards, being "fun to watch" doesn't get you your number retired.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

nba_g_bosh_wade_james_b1_600.jpg

If I didn't know anything about sports, I'd think by the look of that picture that this was an intro to a concert. I'm just expecting them to whip around and start singing when I see this.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived