new 2011-12 college basketball uniforms

well basketball season will be here in another month or so. so it's time to see who's getting new basketball uniforms (mens or womens).

i know Missouri State men will be wearing new jerseys that i think look like Mizzou's uniforms, and supposedly the Missouri State women are wearing jordan brand (hopefully not mens uniforms like the Witchita State women do).

sms.gif

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard anything about the two teams I follow yet (Texas and TCU). I expect TCU will be getting new uniforms next season as part of an overall rebranding by Nike. Texas has only worn their current uniforms for one season, so I expect them to stick around.

Already posted elsewhere on the boards, but keeping in line with ASU's rebranding...new basketball unis.

07_sundevilmbb_dsc8224.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

New Baylor unis here. I'm actually digging the dot matrix bear on the shorts.

I wonder where Adidas came up with the idea for the dot matrix shorts? If they can't come up with an original uniform design they need to get out of the business.

Sure, they didn't come up with the (stupid) idea, but at least they made a design out of it, which I don't believe Nike has done yet.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Baylor, like other teams, bug me when their sports don't match. They use the yellow/athletic gold in basketball, but the vegas/gold for football. UCLA comes to mind too.

KISSwall09.jpg

I wonder where Adidas came up with the idea for the dot matrix shorts? If they can't come up with an original uniform design they need to get out of the business.

My thoughts exactly. Embarrassing.

Baylor, like other teams, bug me when their sports don't match. They use the yellow/athletic gold in basketball, but the vegas/gold for football. UCLA comes to mind too.

ucla has been an absolute mess for decades as the athletics dept let each team go with whatever shade of blue or yellow/metallic gold they saw fit...things have been cleaned up a bit in recent years and I believe yellow has been phased out for the most part in favor of the metallic gold but things are still bad...even the football team has royal practice jerseys.

Archived