The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Nash is lazy, and I've never seen him try except playing for team Canada. He also pulls the same fake glove side go blocker side move almost every time he can. He's incredibly predictable, not a leader (it's sad when he's already been eclipsed in leadership by Jack Johnson), has no drive to succeed, and is highly overrated. The fact that we're gonna get a huge haul for him is fantastic, and I cannot be more excited for his trade.

I wonder if the Jackets ever had anything to play for if you would not see a better effort. When you work in a bad atmosphere or on a bad team it can drag you down too.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think all that highly of Nash. Columbus has been so bad for so long despite him, and up until he asked for a trade "for the good of the team," he'd been disturbingly complacent with that. Great talent in spots, missing something he needs to be truly elite. The Sharks are mollycoddled enough by fans and media for him to thrive. If he goes to Philadelphia or New York, he'll wilt like spinach.

TEN-HOUR NON-EDIT: oh duh or Tronna, that one really won't end well

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Added bonus. My BLACK Kings jersey wont have crappy screened shoulder patches like Chicago and Boston from the last two years.

i'm assuming you ordered this before last nights conclusion... Why else would somehow prefer the black jersey over it's white counterpart :)

Nope! Each year I order the jersey that the Cup was won in with the Finals patch. All series long I was in here begging for the Kings to win at home because I think the Home jersey is vastly superior to the road. I would have got the road if I had to but I think the Finals patch looks lost on it because there is so much white already.

Including the Wings?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Added bonus. My BLACK Kings jersey wont have crappy screened shoulder patches like Chicago and Boston from the last two years.

i'm assuming you ordered this before last nights conclusion... Why else would somehow prefer the black jersey over it's white counterpart :)

Nope! Each year I order the jersey that the Cup was won in with the Finals patch. All series long I was in here begging for the Kings to win at home because I think the Home jersey is vastly superior to the road. I would have got the road if I had to but I think the Finals patch looks lost on it because there is so much white already.

Including the Wings?

I have a '97 patch on my Yzerman jersey. I actually own 2 Wings jerseys.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Quick said the F-word twice during his speech at the in-arena festival.

Three times actually lol. F***ing great if you ask me. Staples looked more full for this Kings Rally, than they do for Clipper games... I kid, I kid :hockeysmiley:

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Watch the parade and rally today. Was pretty nice. For some reason I was hoping Gretzky was going to appear at the rally. Overall, was really nice, you could see that the long suffering Kings fans were very happy they finally got to see the Cup.

At the beginning of the season, I put a couple bets in Vegas: For the Kings or Capitals to win the Cup. So I'll obviously be wanting these teams to win. But I like a happy fiance too....so go Vancouver! And I want Nashville to do well. That said:

Rangers over Senators in 6

Bruins over Capitals in 7

Panthers over Devils in 6

Flyers over Penguins in 6

Canucks over Kings in 7

Sharks over Blues in 6

Blackhawks over Coyotes in 6

Predators over Red Wings in 6

Flyers over Rangers in 6

Bruins over Panthers in 5

Canucks over Sharks in 6

Predators over Blackhawks in 7

ECF: Bruins over Flyers in 6

WCF: Predators over Canucks in 6

SCF: Bruins over Predators in 6

I'm glad my predictions in October did better than my predictions in April!

To wrap up the tread... the official team photo:

SCJ12_03aB.jpg

That almost looks like there's no ice on the rink.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

At the beginning of the season, I put a couple bets in Vegas: For the Kings or Capitals to win the Cup. So I'll obviously be wanting these teams to win. But I like a happy fiance too....so go Vancouver! And I want Nashville to do well. That said:

Canucks over Kings in 7

Sharks over Blues in 6

Flyers over Rangers in 6

Canucks over Sharks in 6

Do you mind sharing what your winnings were for betting on the Kings to win it all?

• 11 months later...

Canucks over Kings in 7

Sharks over Blues in 6

Flyers over Rangers in 6

Canucks over Sharks in 6

Do you mind sharing what your winnings were for betting on the Kings to win it all?

I bet $10 and got a check for $60.

Archived