NHL-NFL Crossover - JETS Added

JB83

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some nice work again, I'm enjoying it.

I've done some similar things in the past,a nd the Blackhawks colour scheme works great for football.

Always fun to see whta other have done this way.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Beautiful work. I must say, though, that one criticism I have is the helmet logos. The Ducks logo should both facing the same way, with the heel of the footstep towards the front. The Canucks helmet is beautiful beyond words. The Blackhawks logo is also a C, but the C is more pronounced and central in this logo, so putting it backwards on one side seems worse-looking. To be honest, I think the primary logo (facing forward on both sides) is the way to go, or if you don't want the face to be so front and center, I think putting the feathers on the helmets similar to how they are on the head would look unique and really cool. The C logo can replace the head on the hips.

Other than that, I love this. Can't wait for the New York teams.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Beautiful work. I must say, though, that one criticism I have is the helmet logos. The Ducks logo should both facing the same way, with the heel of the footstep towards the front. The Canucks helmet is beautiful beyond words. The Blackhawks logo is also a C, but the C is more pronounced and central in this logo, so putting it backwards on one side seems worse-looking. To be honest, I think the primary logo (facing forward on both sides) is the way to go, or if you don't want the face to be so front and center, I think putting the feathers on the helmets similar to how they are on the head would look unique and really cool. The C logo can replace the head on the hips.

Other than that, I love this. Can't wait for the New York teams.

For one, the Ducks logo isnt just a foot, it's a D. So I can't flip it and have it facing the same way on each side.

Secondly, I didn't flip the C on the Blackhawks helmet. It's hard to tell, but on the back view, you can see the top serif on the C on the left side of the helmet.

spacer.png

I like the Stars ones---but I think for the away jerseys, that the stripes by the sleeves would look better if they mirrored the home ones.

With the colllar being green a freen/black/green pattern would look better than a black/green/black one--and both would look better & be more consistent than the green/white/black pattern you used.

Other than that this is a solid uni that would look great on the field.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The away set was modeled after the actual white Stars sweater. The stripes are like that on the real thing. If it were not that way, I would have done it like you mentioned.

Okay, given the format for this concept set that makes sense.

Archived