NHL-NFL Crossover - JETS Added

JB83

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the sublimated hurricane on the helmet and the flag striping, not a fan of the collars or the red yoke on the white jersey. It's just too much going on in that area, especially with the detailed flag striping. Maybe just go with red sleeves on the white jersey?

Love the sublimated hurricane on the helmet and the flag striping, not a fan of the collars or the red yoke on the white jersey. It's just too much going on in that area, especially with the detailed flag striping. Maybe just go with red sleeves on the white jersey?

Yeah I just realized I left the flywire part of the collar red on the away jersey. I'll admit I kinda rushed the away set. I'm not home at the moment, but I'll work on it when I get a chance. I'll make just the shoulders red. The only thing I'm not sure about is the white stripe around the warning flag on a white yoke. I guess I can put a black stripe on the outside edge.

spacer.png

Yeah I just realized I left the flywire part of the collar red on the away jersey. I'll admit I kinda rushed the away set. I'm not home at the moment, but I'll work on it when I get a chance. I'll make just the shoulders red. The only thing I'm not sure about is the white stripe around the warning flag on a white yoke. I guess I can put a black stripe on the outside edge.

The other option is to have the shoulders all white until you hit the hurricane flag striping ont he shoulders. Either way I agree with mbannon92, just too much gonig on in that area as it is. All in all a great set. The faint hurrcane on the helmet and jersey go a long way to give it dimension. Well done.

I just read this whole thread, and I love it! I was going to say my favorite concept, but I would have named almost all of them. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, that means a lot!

As for fixing the Hurricanes, I'll get to it ASAP. Life's been kinda busy lately and I haven't had a chance to sit down at the computer.

spacer.png

Dunno what I expected, crossovers are normally a miss, but these have been great! Hit after hit. I could see ones like the Rangers and Flyers being real.

One thing I noticed was the pant stripes trying to do too much. All the stripes are fine but the Devil's tail and Flames probably could be simpler. They're well executed but I'd make it more in line with their jerseys.

Dunno what I expected, crossovers are normally a miss, but these have been great! Hit after hit. I could see ones like the Rangers and Flyers being real.

One thing I noticed was the pant stripes trying to do too much. All the stripes are fine but the Devil's tail and Flames probably could be simpler. They're well executed but I'd make it more in line with their jerseys.

Thanks, ray, that means a lot coming from you (love the A-League series, btw). As for the pants, I agree to an extent. A lot of times I feel like it might be a bit of a cop out just to put a normal triple stripe or something, so I try to go all out. Lol oh well. I only have like 3-4 teams to go and I'll for sure do my best! Gotta start planning my next series, too!

spacer.png

Winnipeg Jets:

5qYOBrX.png

Thought I'd keep it pretty simple here. Same shoulder stripes as the hockey jerseys and the same stripes on the pants/socks.

Remaining teams:

Lightning

Panthers

Predators

spacer.png

Maybe add some more grey....looks fantastic though!

I didn't add grey to the home set because, other than logos, there is no grey on the jersey and the only grey on the away jersey (again, other than logos) is the outer edge of the blue stripes.

spacer.png

Archived