College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Here's my guess as to what the rest of the set will look like based on previous seasons.

KfByNcf.png

Top Left, Top Middle, Bottom left and Bottom Middle are amazing.. I love that set. The right uniforms are nice but I don't like them as much. I love the new template and style though..

Agreed. That yellow jersey is a thing of beauty. I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I were an Oregon fan.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Bielema wanted to put his stamp on the program. I'd expect them to look like they did when Darren McFadden played there.

That is what our Senior Associate AD said recently in twitter. They are going to be similar to the DMac ere but with some slight differences. Bielema also said we will have an alternate for one game a year. I thought it would be something new but he said the response from recruits to the all-anthracite uniform we wore against Mississippi St was so positive that we will be keeping them.

I'm a little disappointed that Arky is already ditching their set. I thought the tweaks they made this year (ditching the gradient numbers, red hog on white helmet, etc.) made it a very solid set.

I actually agree with this. I wasn't a fan of them last year but I really liked them this year after the changes. It was something unique from the rest of the SEC. I know the new uniforms will look good because they will be conservative but we'll also look similar to over half of the rest of the league with minimalist looks. Not a bad thing obviously but still kind of boring.

Watching the Division 2 championship. Northwest Missouri State looks good from afar with the all white uniform but the eyes and nameplates are annoying. Mainly because the nameplates are in red and the rest of the jersey is a chrome green.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Watching the Division 2 championship. Northwest Missouri State looks good from afar with the all white uniform but the eyes and nameplates are annoying. Mainly because the nameplates are in red and the rest of the jersey is a chrome green.

It's also annoying me that the logo on the helmet is green and the same logo on the jersey is white. The helmet and jersey are both white, so the logo should be the same color on both.

These are some beautiful uniforms, and I am a guy usually on the fence when it comes to Oregon's bizzarre uniforms. However, these are sharp.

The fact that Philladelphia Eagles did not think of this concept idea for when the NFL switched to Nike is a huge bummer. This would've been an amazing modern uniform design for a team like them. (of course switch the colors to kelly green/white white/kelly green) No more puke green.

Well Bielema wanted to put his stamp on the program. I'd expect them to look like they did when Darren McFadden played there.

So, they'll look like Oklahoma. That's my issue with this change is that they finally had a unique look that looked pretty good. Now they'll go back to being copycats.

Archived