College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

The players wanted an alternate that stood out from the standard home and away.

And when you're the head coach at Texas, the response to this should be simple: get the :censored: out.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope if FSU gets new uniforms, it's just a template update. As they have (IMO) one of the best looks in college football.

Although I don't quite get switching over to a new template when most Nike schools will probably switch over to the new, ugly Oregon template whenever that becomes available.

Most? There are less than 5 teams using the chain maille mesh template and certainly less than half are using the speed machine template.

Hopefully they don't make major changes to the uniform. And maybe they could make Notre Dame actually look good in basketball.

Hopefully they don't make major changes to the uniform. And maybe they could make Notre Dame actually look good in basketball.

Except there's thisBcq4_6yCEAENr6O.jpg

You just have to look at Auburn to see that UA is in fact able to restrain itself in order to provide a traditional look, if that's what the school desires.

ND's student-athletes will probably be pretty happy with a change. The gear from Adidas has always been seen as less than exciting, and somewhat sub-par compared to what is worn by other schools' athletes.

UA's record isn't good with alternates, but then again, considering some of the garbage alternates Adidas has done, it'll be a lateral move at best/worst.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Notre Dame is smart enough (I hope) to keep their current uniforms. It'd be stupid for them not too. I doubt UA will force some insane looking PRIMARY uniform for ND. An alternate though... that's a different story.

Bring back Champion! It's not too late to go back to the glory days.

I hope if FSU gets new uniforms, it's just a template update. As they have (IMO) one of the best looks in college football.

Although I don't quite get switching over to a new template when most Nike schools will probably switch over to the new, ugly Oregon template whenever that becomes available.

Most? There are less than 5 teams using the chain maille mesh template and certainly less than half are using the speed machine template.

Are teams still using the Pro-Combat template or have the designs for the Pro-Combats been translated onto a different one (not counting the upcoming template)? If not, then I've gotta get a new template for concept-making :wacko:

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

There are teams using the Pro Combat still.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it went Pro Combat-Speed Machine-Chaine Maille Mesh-Mach Speed, right? Most Nike schools have moved to either Pro Combat or Speed Machine, I believe, while a few schools (like Texas, USC and Alabama) are using Chaine Maille Mesh and Oregon, obviously, is the only one using Mach Speed right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it went Pro Combat-Speed Machine-Chaine Maille Mesh-Mach Speed, right? Most Nike schools have moved to either Pro Combat or Speed Machine, I believe, while a few schools (like Texas, USC and Alabama) are using Chaine Maille Mesh and Oregon, obviously, is the only one using Mach Speed right now.

and there was one before pro combat that a lot of schools use including FSU and Oklahoma until next year. I forget what it's called though

and there was one before pro combat that a lot of schools use including FSU and Oklahoma until next year. I forget what it's called though
That's just the old regular cut, I don't think it has a special name. Stanford uses it too.

That's just the old regular cut, I don't think it has a special name. Stanford uses it too.
No i remember now it was the destroyer template and yes Stanford uses it too

people don't like ua because they don't have the best quality

Woah. This is false. People are actually just affixed to Nike and Adidas in the same way that people are affixed to McDonald's.
I'm alittle bit biased but i do agree with you, but I believe underarmour is just as good of quality, if not better in some ways.

If I had to rank them it would be

Nike

Ua

Adidas

Russel ect

Archived