A11 Football League Branding

JackieMoon

The A11 Football League announced four of it's eight teams. News is the A11 has bought out everything to do with the new USFL, as well as all of it's team naming rights. Other rumored teams are the New Jersey Generals and Chicago Stags. Denver is rumored to be the 7th team. The 8th is yet to be determined.

Bay Area Sea Lions (San Francisco/Oakland)

1689415_600622216673834_742899237_n.png

Dallas Wranglers:

1904092_600699446666111_1069136433_n.png

Los Angeles Express, or L.A. Express:

1554541_600624093340313_1268533515_n.png

Tampa Bay Bandits:

1794645_600699226666133_96281198_n.png

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logos are actually pretty good, but I'm not a fan of that helmet template as buckeyenut pointed out.

So is it safe to say that the Bandits are getting the left over Ohio State helmets?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Are those swooshes in the helmets?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Are those swooshes in the helmets?

Shadow of one of the vents, but god damn the vengeance is an ugly helmet
Wanna bet Schutt is the official helmet?

The league is already pushing the B.A./L.A. "rivalry" so it looks like that will be one of the two games this year. So....

Edit: the SeaLions/Express match up won't be the two games played this year according to the league's indiegogo page. Dallas and Tampa are listed as the first venues.

I hope this isn't too off track but I have a question.

Now that the Bandits are back, will EA Sports be forced to get rid of their old logo and logos of the other USFL teams in the create a team mode of the NHL series?

IMHO, It's about time all of the create a team modes get a makeover (Madden, NHL, FIFA, NCAA Football).

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Now that the Bandits are back, will EA Sports be forced to get rid of their old logo and logos of the other USFL teams in the create a team mode of the NHL series?

From what I understand, the league doesn't own any of the previous logos. All of these that may closely resemble the originals are different enough that they don't infringe on the trademarks. If I'm wrong, please correct me. That's just my understanding.

Although the helmets look nice, I am scared to see what the uniforms are going to look like. That Nike emblem scares me.

Look closer. Those are vent shadows. Not saying that I'm not scared about the unis but I think these guys watched what happened with the UFL and the backlash with those unis. They will have to be strong when it comes to whatever company gets the uniform package. That's why I'm thinking whomever gets concepts up now may have a huge voice in the way the league looks in 2015.

Archived