2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

The entire back of the Newcastle shirt is white. Not a great look in my opinion and doesn't appear to be popular with the fans (not a lot is with them lot recently though).

Newcastle15-1.jpg

Newcastle151.jpg

I actually really like Newcastle's kits this year. I thought they were really sharp looking. But Wonga United will look horrible on the field next year.

spacer.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice... until you tuck the shirt in.

Everton_Umbro_Home.jpg

Shame about that Umbro word mark on the sleeves. That's really disappointing.

meh, same as it was last year, you just didn't notice because of the Premier League patches:

Romelu-Lukaku-Everton-550697.jpg

You're right; I hadn't noticed. Don't think I saw Everton play at all this year.

And it's still disappointing out of Umbro.

Möchengladbach will be looking really nice once again.

canio68i.png

I like it. Reminds me of the kits they wore when I used to live just outside of Mönchengladbach in the 90s as a kid:

$_72.JPG

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Everton's shirt is nice, reminds me of the Le Coq Sportif shirts with the the huge collar from the 80's that they threw back to a couple years back. Those shorts though... mind-numbingly bad

Maglie-Everton-18983-1985-e-2009-2010.jp

And Girondins de Bordeaux will have stripes inspired by their new stadium columns on the shirt. Great tribute to one of the most incredible stadiums of recent construction

girondins-bordeaux-15-16-home-kit%2B%252

cc9a5aea5f.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Möchengladbach will be looking really nice once again.

canio68i.png

Once again? They looked horrible last season. This is better, but Kappa still put these stupid grey hoops on the shoulders. My least favourite kit supplier, by far.

And wtf is going on with Everton's shorts? Is Umbro serious?

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived