2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Tottenham is wearing their 15-16 kits today against Hull. It's the last game at White Hart Lane for the year.

There's also already fans wearing it in the audience. Were they already for sale, or do they sell next season's jersey at the last game if they decide to also wear it?
They were on sale at White Hart Lane today - lots of Spurs types were wearing them around the ground.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tottenham is wearing their 15-16 kits today against Hull. It's the last game at White Hart Lane for the year.

There's also already fans wearing it in the audience. Were they already for sale, or do they sell next season's jersey at the last game if they decide to also wear it?

Went on sale in the clubs megastore yesterday. I have mine.

I have never seen the term audience used to describe the crowd or fans. Watching Spurs is like being at the theatre watching a tragic comedy sometimes though.

That was pre-morning coffee. Couldn't find the word but I'm glad it can work figuratively haha

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

I think it looks great in action. Very anxious to see the other 2 kits this summer.

They really did look quite nice in action. Really like the shorts, and I'll admit: the sash is growing on me.

hlmc8.jpg?n=6493&targetTypeID=MatchdayGa

hlmc6.jpg?n=4477&targetTypeID=MatchdayGa

I still kind of miss the yellow accents.

spacer.png

Leverkusen and Bremen were wearing their new home kits today, too.
I have to say Leverkusen looked really sharp. Bremen, I don't know, really. I see they are going back to the older shade of green, which is okay with me. Yet, I thought they'd be going with white shorts instead of all green. I think it would look better. What's more, today it wasn't even a necessary move as they faced Gladbach who wore all black.

Oh, and that new Hoffenheim kit is interesting, to say the least. Some kind of 90s feel to it, which I like.

Should have switched to Galaxy kits and started throwing American money at him.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Bremen:

Well done kits (apart from sponsor). Really liking how Bundesliga clubs like them or Wolfsburg are going for each their own specific shade of green now.

Leverkusen:

Great Look! Just wished they switched colors and had red beeing the primary. It's unique yes, but I still feel like Leverkusen's simply not a "black" team, but one that's mainly red.

Evian:

Yuck!

Middlesborough:

Very Adidas-y and thus clean but also boring and very forgettable.

I think it looks great in action. Very anxious to see the other 2 kits this summer.

They really did look quite nice in action. Really like the shorts, and I'll admit: the sash is growing on me.

hlmc8.jpg?n=6493&targetTypeID=MatchdayGa

hlmc6.jpg?n=4477&targetTypeID=MatchdayGa

I still kind of miss the yellow accents.

As much as I love how the sash looks, take it off and you have the perfect Spurs shirt.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'll also miss the yellow & powder blue Crystal Palace kit. That and Swansea's main kit were my favs this season purely from a color perspective

Same here, that's the only kit I purchased this year. OK it helps that I support CPFC. That is one beautiful kit, colours are superb.

Evian looks like a cycling top.

That Everton fake looked like a polo pulled from the bottom of the laundry bin.

Something tells me Chelsea may roll out their new tops next Saturday. I'm hoping they don't though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived