New NBC Graphics

TrueYankee26

EtjYWlX.png

The NBC logo on the score bug seems kinda redundent when its barely visible as its gray on gray, and the full color version is in the top right. I like it for the most part otherwise, though.

I noticed it becomes "yellow" when there's a penalty flag.

I saw, I came, I left.

The thing I didn't like about the previous score bug was that it "cuts off" some of the logos. I mean it doesn't look too bad when they cut off "facial" logos like the Ravens or Broncos because they only show the "faces" of the logos, but I hate it when they cut off the part of "non-facial" logos like the 49ers or Steelers logos (I can see that the Steelers logo in the current score bug is fully shown which I'm happy about).

The question is will NBC apply these new graphics for their NFL telecasts at the Wildcard and Divisional games, or wait until Super Bowl XLIX to debut these new graphics for football.

Usually the networks debut new stuff for the Super Bowl.

Aren't Super Bowl graphics often one-off graphics packages?

• 2 months later...

The NBC logo on the score bug seems kinda redundent when its barely visible as its gray on gray, and the full color version is in the top right. I like it for the most part otherwise, though.

They colored in the scoreboard logo for the Super Bowl, which I was disappointed with because it was good enough as is for the two AFC playoff games they had.

It would be nice if NBC fixed it back before their HOF game.

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the racing graphics they have

Here's what they used last year for indycar. I imagine they will either debut new graphics in April for the Indycar Grand Prix of Louisiana, or they will roll them out for the first NASCAR race on NBC in July

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived