Worst uniform matchups?

Diamond Dweller

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Oregon and Oregon State tend to have more "hits" than "misses" but this color-on-color combo for the 2013 Civil War was pretty intense to the eye. Not a lot of neutral colors or much contrast; it's like somebody turned up the Saturation level in Photoshop to "ludicrous speed."

Civil-War.jpg

my brains are going into my feet!

28AqPlP.jpg

This is totally horrible...

It is so bad the Knicks player is closing his eyes!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Rodney-Lossow-Orlando-Thunder-World-Bowl

This looks like some "early-90's alternate universe" match-up between the Dolphins & Seahawks

I didn't notice this until now but that Surge uniform looks like the Miami Dolphins set but with the Surge logo on it. I also imagine that the current Seahawks uniforms would have been the current stage evolution of the Thunder uniforms.

That actually reminds me, I wonder if the WLAF stuck around what the evolution of the uniforms/logos would have looked like.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• 1 month later...

terrible

NCAA_Duke_Wisconsin_Final_Four_16282975_

NCAA_Duke_Wisconsin_Final_Four_16282973_

A real joke seing these guys compete for the national championship every year in these clownish generic uniforms...

No they don't. These were both new uniforms.

Falcons. UGA. Hawks. Braves. Tottenham Hotspur. Atlanta United

terrible

NCAA_Duke_Wisconsin_Final_Four_16282975_

NCAA_Duke_Wisconsin_Final_Four_16282973_

A real joke seing these guys compete for the national championship every year in these clownish generic uniforms...

No they don't. These were both new uniforms.

New clownish generic uniforms every year for the tournament was what I implied...

Archived