Calgary Flames Jerseys Concept

VitorioArts

some contrast in shape and line is good, but i think what you have here is too much; there's no unity with all the elements of the jersey. you're starting with a logo with flowing organic shapes (flames) and a rounded letter. but the numbers, font, and stripes are all geometric with straight lines and sharp corners. i think you should take one of those elements (easiest would be the numbers) and replace it with something that has those characteristics of the logo.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I really like this a lot. But is there any way that on the white jersey we could see what red shoulders with a gold outline would look like. just wondering if that would make it look better, even though I do really like this design!

I really like this, just a couple of suggestions. On the numbers I'd like to see an outline just to balance the colors more. Also, on the away uniform I'd like to see a red yoke, and/or extend the red sleeve stripe down all the way to the end of the jersey. Other than that this is a great design and much needed upgrade. Great job!

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

Archived