New Colorado Buffaloes Uniforms

Cujo

Very boring. Look very similar to Purdue and Army. should have used the pattern on the sleeves and striped the pants. 5.5/10

Might as well throw Vanderbilt into the mix:

550bestof2012uniforms5-8121012.jpg

spacer.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These look good, I would have put stripes on the pants and the white helmet (I just hate the minimal looking white lids)

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

So pretty much every team with a black, gold, and white color scheme then.

Yeah, I mean, what's the point of listing them? It's not like they just started wearing gold helmets and all of these other looks.

IUe6Hvh.png

So pretty much every team with a black, gold, and white color scheme then.

Yeah, I mean, what's the point of listing them?

To prove that Colorado does it better than the rest, I suppose.

6uXNWAo.png

I wouldn't throw ucf into the mix. The entire point was to show that a black jersey with no stripes and plain gold pants is done by 5 teams now. (Purdue, Army, Vanderbilt, Colorado, Idaho) sure Purdue has the plain gold numbers Colorado has multiple outlines, army's got A sharp looking stencil don't and Idaho's helmets suck. I think Nike should be a bit more creative instead of having 5 similar designs. Use some of the patterns unique to Colorado. I have to admit that this set doesn't suck and the all gray combo is straight attractive but I could use some creativity.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

I'm interested to see what combinations they go with on a week-to-week basis. I think gold/black/gold will always be their best combo but some of the others have potential to really look sharp as well. I will miss the Northwestern stripes. Overall the set is pretty nice but it's hard to beat this:

2012-11-3-ncaa-football-colorado-4_3_rx8

The gray helmet looks very similar to the "gunmetal" Baylor helmet we saw earlier this year.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-23-at-8.35.53-PM.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Anyone know the difference between these gray helmets and the pewter helmets of the Buccaneers from 97-2013? Seems like they are similar.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Anyone know the difference between these gray helmets and the pewter helmets of the Buccaneers from 97-2013? Seems like they are similar.

I know they're calling it "dark steel gray" -- but as far as how exact it is to pirate pewter, that may be a task for ColorWerx.

....Anyone still got his bat-signal? :D

6uXNWAo.png

And here's an interesting wrinkle that was dropped over the weekend:

Coach Mike MacIntyre

@CoachMikeMac

Check this out - the numbers on our uniforms are kiss cut with reflective material!!!

CECyjSxUkAAmGWU.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Archived