Some NHL concepts

habsfan1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Arizona Coyotes V4

coyotes_zps6vpmphtc.png

Another Coyotes concept, maroon with hanger effect kachina pattern used around the waist. A re-make of their new home jersey, basically what they should have done.

---

Does anybody have a cut-out of the new paw shoulder logo? It's not up on the motherboard yet, and I can't find any usable images on the internet either. I wanted to use that logo for the shoulders patches. But I'm using the AZ patch instead for now, until I can update my concept...

wow! these are fantastic would love to see you make a home away and alternate for every team! hope this happens, please make like one post per team tho instead of the quite jumbled posts you have going on... maybe start a new thread? idk.

wow! these are fantastic would love to see you make a home away and alternate for every team! hope this happens, please make like one post per team tho instead of the quite jumbled posts you have going on... maybe start a new thread? idk.

Thanks. But I don't have enough time to make as many concepts as I used to, so it would be too time consuming.

And I might add bolded titles to each new concept to make things a bit neater, to distinguish them from the updated versions.

Does anybody have a cut-out of the new paw shoulder logo? It's not up on the motherboard yet, and I can't find any usable images on the internet either. I wanted to use that logo for the shoulders patches. But I'm using the AZ patch instead for now, until I can update my concept...

Check the latest Jersey Watch on icethetics. He has decent ones with a background that wasn't too pad to cut out. Both the paw and the new AZ patch

Wow! That is such an improvement over the abomination they unveiled at the draft, it's ridiculous. Just my opinion, but a full set based on that, with version 2 as the alternate would be perfection.

Chicago Blackhawks

Blackhawks2_zpsha4omh16.png

Obviously, this is Mike Ivall's logo. I used it for the crest, and I went with somewhat of a tribal striping design.

Let's see if you can upgrade the Los Angeles Kings uni designs. I really like those Coyotes concepts.

Thanks. I may do the Kings, if I find some time during the week for the next concept.

Archived