2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

3 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Kung Fu Panda/Wix gets my vote for best commercial so far: "Hello, Ladies.  Look at your panda.  Now look at me; I'm on a tiger."  Just too bad they couldn't get Dustin Hoffman.

Seconded. 

3 minutes ago, See Red said:

They're weiner dogs dressed up as weiners.

Yeah, I know. I was being sarcastic. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Timandericification of advertising has become too much to bear. When everything is surreal, nothing is surreal. The only thing that would be surreal now is sincerity. And I like Tim and Eric.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Win or lose, I'm impressed at how Denver has gotten to Cam Newton.  Even after seeing what they did to Tom Brady, I thought Cam Newton would be able to escape more often.

Manning has a chance to ice #2 by leading a TD drive.  Not likely.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

7 minutes ago, the admiral said:

The Timandericification of advertising has become too much to bear. When everything is surreal, nothing is surreal. The only thing that would be surreal now is sincerity. And I like Tim and Eric.

This is true. The more self-consciously 'weird' everything is the less any of it stands out.

LATE ADDITION

If the Panthers pull this out Kony Ealy for MVP

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

10 minutes ago, the admiral said:

My big problem with the ads this year is that apart from a very small handful of them, there's not a whole lot super or memorable about most of them. It might be because most of these breaks have been ended with a CBS network promo, but for the most part a lot of these ads make me feel less like it's the most watched single-day sporting event in the English speaking world and more like it's a Thursday night game in October.

Archived