2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Watch them not vote Von Miller MVP and vote Peyton as the MVP with no logical explanation whatsoever.

If Von Miller doesn't win the award, then something's wrong here.

There is simply no way that will happen. I'm willing to bet that Miller will be the unanimous choice of the media. 

BB52Big.jpg

1 minute ago, infrared41 said:

There is simply no way that will happen. I'm willing to bet that Miller will be the unanimous choice of the media. 

Yeah. ..they won in spite of Manning and voting him MVP would do him a disservice.  

CJ Anderson played a solid game but this was all about Denver's D...and sloppy Panthers...and bad calls.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

2 minutes ago, See Red said:

How great would it be if Peyton retired right on the stage?

It'd be even better if he announced his retirement, then went to hug John Elway, who pulls off the ultimate heel turn by clotheslining Manning right on the podium and announcing that they don't need him anymore.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

If we don't get a "last rodeo" speech tonight, I'm gonna flip a table. 

He has nothing left, nothing to play for time to ride of a winner

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Just now, habsfan1 said:

Denver's whole defensive unit could take the MVP. But it'll be interesting to see which player takes it.

Has to be Von.  He forced the fumble TD which was the game's biggest play.

IUe6Hvh.png

So happy for Demarcus Ware. He finally

got that deserved Championship. He's already a Hall of Famer but this just solidifies it.  

And happy for Peyton. He also ended that football injustice in which his brother had more titles than he did. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

This is my question - according to the so-called experts, the knock on Manning has been that he only has one Super Bowl ring. He plays, to put it kindly, an average Super Bowl, gets the all-important second ring, and now his "legacy" is suddenly a whole lot better than it was before this game started? 

BB52Big.jpg

Peyton shakes the hand of Papa John on the sideline THEN plugs Budweiser in the interview.  Guy is just a marketing machine.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived