2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denver's D is playing all over the field. Newton is anxious, holding in the pocket, skying his receivers several times. Needs to calm down. They're better than this. But, this bodes well for Denver's O. They don't have to play to win now that they already have the lead. Can burn the clock, take what's there. Take no chances.

5 minutes ago, waltere said:

I would also be very interested in an answer to this

The tip touched the ground and he bobbled it. Big Shock Mike Carey was wrong again. He might be the worst ever

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It's a catch if that's the call on the field. The ball undoubtedly touches the ground, but it was possessed when it touches. But right after touching the ground the ball immediately moves. I think that's one of those calls that would stand no matter how it's called.

Denver looks solid!

IUe6Hvh.png

Just now, rickyISking said:

Aqib Talib is a punk. The Broncos would be better without him. 

If it was already going to be a first down, it was a smart play. I don't remember if it was already going to be a first. Make sure you get the tackle, and it only cost them a yard or two.

3 minutes ago, Davey said:

I'm surprised hes not ejected for that play. He could of done some serious damage.

He should be, but I don't want the refs on the field trying to determine intent on a play like that.  They can barely get the actual rules right. 

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived