2015 NFL Season-Now with Playoff Talk

buzzcut

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's absolutely no excuse for the Steelers to lose that game. What can I expect from Tomlin though with his clock management?

If the Steelers go 8-8 this year, it would not surprise me if they fired Tomlin.

You wouldn't be surprised if a team that's had exactly three head coaches since 1969, and kept its last one for 14 years before he won a championship, fired a coach that's won two Super Bowls?

OK then.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Such a shame the Steelers lost in those fantastic thirds/throwbacks.

I mean, i love the steelers losing and all, but.

I hope to dear goodness that you are being sarcastic.

Oh and HOLY COW THE RAVENS WON A GAME

spacer.png

There's absolutely no excuse for the Steelers to lose that game. What can I expect from Tomlin though with his clock management?

If the Steelers go 8-8 this year, it would not surprise me if they fired Tomlin.

You wouldn't be surprised if a team that's had exactly three head coaches since 1969, and kept its last one for 14 years before he won a championship, fired a coach that's won two Super Bowls?

OK then.

Tomlin's won one Super Bowl and lost another. Your point still stands though.

Such a shame the Steelers lost in those fantastic thirds/throwbacks.

I mean, i love the steelers losing and all, but.

I hope to dear goodness that you are being sarcastic.

Oh and HOLY COW THE RAVENS WON A GAME

if the NFL allowed real third jerseys, i would LOVE to see the steelers wear that with yellow or black pants. And oh, have the stripes go the entire way around

ANd glad to see the ravens; you know; win for once. Now hopefully the bills can do the same come next sunday.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

OK then.

Tomlin's won one Super Bowl and lost another. Your point still stands though.

not to mention, neither Noll nor Cowher were fired.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

HAHAHAHA. No reason the Bengals should've won that game. They shot themselves in the foot all game long. I guess that's the sign of a good team - finding ways to win when you don't have your best.

Love the site of Steeler fans streaming out of Heinz Field even when your team has a chance to drive for the win.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived