Alternative Football Universe: Lega 1 (Summary)

PascalHugo

1 minute ago, TheGiantsFan said:

As always, I love your compilations and how you use a variety of different color schemes in your design. Another solid-looking league, my friend!

I don't wanna be that guy, but what font did you use for the Anfield logo? I really like it, and I'd wanna use it on one of my concepts if it's free or on Adobe Fonts! :)

Thanks my friend!! I like that each club has its own identifying image and the choice of colors is very important.

The font is called Universal Serif and you can find it on dafont 😉

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NSLthe2nd said:

I'm so happy you've continued to work on this, Pascal! Corinthians FC looks just like the real-life Sao Paulo Corinthians, so I don't know if that's intentional, but I'm enjoying the series. Keep it up!

Thank you so much for follow me! Yes, it's the time to continue this project. I have so many ideas ... Keep following me!

As for Corinthians, in reality it is fully inspired by the team that Corinthians of Sao Paulo was inspired by, namely Corinthian FC of London. Legendary team that has always refused the transition to professionalism. Today it is merged with the Casuals and form the Corinthian-Casuals FC.

Mine is a total tribute to what I consider a magnificent story. I wanted to give my imprint on the logo by distorting the story but keeping the magnificent name unchanged except for the exception of the final s.

• Like 3

On 1/15/2021 at 2:18 AM, ItsSlothy said:

What about teams in Germany and France that were promoted and demoted over the past few seasons?

good question. I've thought about this several times. And I already have new teams in mind for the leagues that I have already concluded. I will definitely be back to update many things, but for now I want to focus on Spain. It will come soon ...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I finally found some time to continue my project and as I announced to you some time ago, I have decided to raise the level of my work.

We will enter in a new era...Are you ready?

IBERALIGA

hQuFSyO.jpg

vrznFJB.jpg

G8kemhg.jpg

bxNoOTz.jpg

The Iberaliga was officially born in 1919 when it was decided to set up a championship involving all the teams of the Kingdom of Spain. The first name was that of Primera Division Nacional which remained until 1980 when the current name was definitively chosen. Iberaliga is one of the most popular professional sports leagues in the world and one of the Big 5 of Europe. The competition format follows the usual double round-robin format. During the course of a season, which lasts from August to May, each club plays every other club twice, once at home and once away, for 38 matches. Teams receive three points for a win, one point for a draw, and no points for a loss. Teams are ranked by total points, with the highest-ranked club at the end of the season crowned champion.

• Like 12

7 hours ago, Darknes said:

So my question is will there be any Portuguese teams in the Iberaliga? I mean with a name that references Iberia which does include Portugal

While, today, the Iberian Peninsula references the landmass that is home to Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Gibraltar, and a bit of France, its name is derived from ancient Greek (Iβηρ, or Iber) and Roman (Hiberus, or Iberus) names for what is now known as the Ebro River. Said waterway is located entirely in Spain.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, alexandre said:

I don't think you need me to tell you but your work is some of my very very favourite on this forum. Each version of the league logo looks great!

Thank you so much!!!

17 hours ago, Section30 said:

The Iberaliga logo is beautiful, can't wait to see the clubs!

Really really thanks! Coming soon the first club!

17 hours ago, Darknes said:

So my question is will there be any Portuguese teams in the Iberaliga? I mean with a name that references Iberia which does include Portugal

as Brian in Boston has already answered, mine is a reference to the ancient name with which the Greeks and Romans referred to present-day Spain. The name Iberia is also used by the Spanish national airline, as there were several teams with this name. So no Portuguese club, it's a pure Spanish league.

10 hours ago, Carlos Pérez said:

As a Spaniard, I'm very excited about this!! Let me know if you need help with the teams/names

Hope there's a team from Murcia :)

Thank you very much I appreciate it very much, I hope not to disappoint your expectations! If I have any doubts I will know where to ask then. And little spoiler, yes there is a club from Murcia. 🤫

9 hours ago, Brian in Boston said:

While, today, the Iberian Peninsula references the landmass that is home to Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Gibraltar, and a bit of France, its name is derived from ancient Greek (Iβηρ, or Iber) and Roman (Hiberus, or Iberus) names for what is now known as the Ebro River. Said waterway is located entirely in Spain.

Exactly, thanks for explaining it 😀

On 2/3/2021 at 2:17 AM, MrAlwan said:

Any chance you may the same but outside europe

Yes, I make something outside Europe, US for first 

On 2/3/2021 at 11:00 PM, Cate said:

Only one word needed: WOW!
It's a billion times better than the real LFP logo. 

Thank you so much!!! Grazie mille!!!😁😁

19 hours ago, mcrosby said:

I've toyed with the idea of an Iberian peninsula league so many times, now I have no idea how to make a league logo any better than what you've already done. 

Ooo many thanks, I really appreciate this!!☺️

• Like 1