NFL Changes - 2016

Bill0813

On 6/1/2016 at 0:19 PM, tajmccall said:

Yep and it's amazing. Did a tour last week. My fiancé and I are he second couple getting married there. The private club rooms are Insane.

image.jpeg

How is that any different that this was?  Wait...never mind...

minnesota-vikings-play-at-the-metropolit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Unless I'm missing something and the Redskins have always done this... white pants at practice. Signs of things to come?

Yeah, the 'Skins have been using the white pants at practice for years now. I think the red pants Niles Paul wore the other day at OTAs may be more telling of things to come...or just wishing thinking on my part.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

11 minutes ago, HailGoldPants said:

Yeah, the 'Skins have been using the white pants at practice for years now. I think the red pants Niles Paul wore the other day at OTAs may be more telling of things to come...or just wishing thinking on my part.

Bruce Allen is a good team president, but man does he need to lighten his grip on the gold pants. Yeah they're great, but they don't need to be worn EVERY game. The uniform set needs to be burgundy/gold (Home) white/white (Away) and throwback (ALT). Honestly I hope what Allen is saying the team is "keeping under wraps" and will "surprise the fans" is a black pants option to be mainly paired with the white jersey.

Or maybe they take a page out of the Ravens book and pull out a tan pants option

3 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Bruce Allen is a good team president, but man does he need to lighten his grip on the gold pants. Yeah they're great, but they don't need to be worn EVERY game. The uniform set needs to be burgundy/gold (Home) white/white (Away) and throwback (ALT). Honestly I hope what Allen is saying the team is "keeping under wraps" and will "surprise the fans" is a black pants option to be mainly paired with the white jersey.

Or maybe they take a page out of the Ravens book and pull out a tan pants option

I think I agree with everything you've said there, minus the black pants option.  As a fan of the team, I wouldn't be happy with that as a uni option.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

9 minutes ago, HailGoldPants said:

I think I agree with everything you've said there, minus the black pants option.  As a fan of the team, I wouldn't be happy with that as a uni option.

I do think the report they won't have a color rush uniform is bogus. I say they pull of an all burgundy look. Maybe that's the surprise. It slightly bothers me they haven't come out and said what the surprise is, but maybe that's because it hasn't been league approved yet.

WHAT IF, the surprise is bringing these beauties back? (Obviously minus the yellow helmet).Wash2_crop_north.jpg?w=512&h=380&q=75

That also got me thinking... I believe the 2017 season will be the 85th season for the Redskins. Possibly rolling out a new throwback?

Washington+Redskins+1200.jpg

I'd like to think they could do a 1956 or 1962 throwback for the 85th season

Seriously.  White-white is their worst look.  I miss white over maroon as their full-time look, with the maroon tops being as rare as Dallas' navy.  Just never liked that jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 hours ago, WavePunter said:

White or gold pants at home, maroon or gold on the road.. Gold can be the "primary" pants, but mixing in the others a good bit would be nice.. Save mono maroon for color rush, and mono white for the Cowboys at home, and call it a day 

Save mono maroon for the dumpster...

The Redskins should throw their entire uniform set into the dumpster.  They look bad no matter what they wear.  The only decent look they could have is the burgundy jerseys with yeller pants but the set is ruined with those corny-ass looking striped socks.  White and yellow suck with the burgundy helmet.  White/white never looked good.  White/burgundy was tired (because that's all the team wore every game for about 20 years).

The best the Skins look EVERY year is when they break out the maroon jerseys in their faux throwembacks.  Maroon is a better color then burgundy every day of the week.  Maroon and mustard gold and a new nickname for the Washington's.  Just call em the Snyder's and be done with it and put his sourpuss mug on the helmet.

12 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Hopefully he goes white gold vs Dallas at home

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

10 minutes ago, dennisbergan said:

The Redskins should throw their entire uniform set into the dumpster.  They look bad no matter what they wear.  The only decent look they could have is the burgundy jerseys with yeller pants but the set is ruined with those corny-ass looking striped socks.  White and yellow suck with the burgundy helmet.  White/white never looked good.  White/burgundy was tired (because that's all the team wore every game for about 20 years).

The best the Skins look EVERY year is when they break out the maroon jerseys in their faux throwembacks.  Maroon is a better color then burgundy every day of the week.  Maroon and mustard gold and a new nickname for the Washington's.  Just call em the Snyder's and be done with it and put his sourpuss mug on the helmet.

If they can add the 70s stripes to the jerseys it would look better same as the road

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

10 hours ago, DNAsports said:

WHAT IF, the surprise is bringing these beauties back? (Obviously minus the yellow helmet).Wash2_crop_north.jpg?w=512&h=380&q=75

That also got me thinking... I believe the 2017 season will be the 85th season for the Redskins. Possibly rolling out a new throwback?

Washington+Redskins+1200.jpg

I'd like to think they could do a 1956 or 1962 throwback for the 85th season

I like that , bring back the george allen era jerseys maybe with the maroon facemask with the current helmet, and change the stripe pattern with the red and white pants 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

On Friday, June 03, 2016 at 9:17 AM, dont care said:

How long has Randal Cobb been doing this to his jerseys? It's like he's tried to make his own toilet seat collar and it looks even worse because of the Packers stripes just ending and the NFL logo being so low practically touching the number

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It's not as bad as james jones hoodie

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Archived