NHL Alternate/Colorway Series (Devils - All teams posted!)

OhioSportsMan61

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheGoldenTriangle said:

Whoa! Those are quite different, but they look great! Is that a new logo you made or is that the unused logo?

Thanks! It's actually just a recoloring of one of their unused logos

46 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

That last one is incredible, a perfect alternate for the Devils IMO!

Thanks Lucas! 

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

On 11/9/2016 at 1:55 PM, OhioSportsMan61 said:

Up next...

Arizona Coyotes

AZAF_zps97afaqhd.png

AZACF_zpsksws2dsa.png

The test for AZ designs is showing them to my girlfriend, a hardcore Coyotes fan, and seeing how badly she wants one. This could be her favorite design, ever. Head and shoulders, above what they're using now, especially with the 20th patch crowding the captaincy letters.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

45 minutes ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

The test for AZ designs is showing them to my girlfriend, a hardcore Coyotes fan, and seeing how badly she wants one. This could be her favorite design, ever. Head and shoulders, above what they're using now, especially with the 20th patch crowding the captaincy letters.

I agree. Great coyotes jersey. Although I'd personally like the small edit I mentioned before, but this and some others you've done in this series are great jumping off points for complete sets with matching road versions. 

Archived