2017 NFL Offseason: Firin', hirin', signin', draftin'!

CS85

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

I don't understand why fans attend the draft, the only fun thing to do is boo Roger Goodell in person. 

I don't even know who is attending. You had to subscribe to some thing or download some app just to be entered in a lottery to get a ticket. I don't know anyone that's going or was interested in going - there would be so much standing around that I can't imagine it would be fun. Even when there's picks, do you care about more than a few of them? 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:41 AM, Cujo said:

The 2017 Starting QB Game

Team: Week 1 Starter

49ers: Hoyer

Bears: Trubisky

Bills: Watson

Broncos: Siemian

Browns: Garoppolo

Cardinals: Cutler

Jets: Petty

Redskins: Cousins

Texans: Romo

?

6uXNWAo.png

37 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

Booing the Commish is old news. Used to be fun but now is just boring.

Nope. It's always good when bad people hear how bad they are. And Goodell is a terrible person.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Just now, dfwabel said:

Better hope McCaffrey doesn't fall to 8.

He's a better (& a 3 down player).

He's also got more mileage on his legs.  I don't think he'll be a long-term solution.

Supposedly Cleveland is talking to the Redskins about acquiring Kirk Cousins, presumably for their #12 (I think it is) pick.  Wonder, if this comes to fruition, if America's Guest...Brock Oswiler....is on the move to DC.

1 minute ago, JWhiz96 said:

We will see, but I'm struggling to understand why you move up from 3 to 2, when 2 wasn't gonna draft a QB anyway.

Because the 49ers could've been talking to other QB-needy teams who wanted the pick. Derp.

6uXNWAo.png

12 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

That picture is both gold and disturbing at the same time.

We will see, but I'm struggling to understand why you move up from 3 to 2, when 2 wasn't gonna draft a QB anyway.

No QB this year.

Stock up assets for next year and draft USC's Sam Darnold or ucla's Josh Rosen by moving up.

Both Lynch and Shanahan have six year contracts, so they can wait for the better talent.

Archived