XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

Dallas did what Tennessee and Nike couldn't do with the Titans.

When XFL folds, Nike should borrow liberally from the Renegades for the Titans. The Renegades are about a million times more colorful, attractive, and fun.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, Sodboy13 said:

Champion outfitted XFL 1.0. I don't know who owns the brand now - is it still Sara Lee? - but it's possible that was not the best of partnerships. Champion basically disappeared from pro sports after that.

Sara Lee only exists as a brand name. The company split in two in 2011 with the processed meat part bought by Tyson a year later and the  Champion, Hanes, Playtex were spun off into HanesBrands before the initial XFL season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ice_Cap said:

That would be hilarious.

My guess is these leagues pay Adidas and UA for the uniforms, rather than Adidas and UA bidding for the supplier rights. The XFL could easily get Adidas, UA, or Nike if they paid them, but my guess is Vince wanted to be wooed, and there were no takers.

As I said a few weeks ago. I think they are still going to concentrate selling Direct To Consumer and at the stadium, as opposed to brick and mortar stores.

• Like 1