Arena Football News & Updates

1 hour ago, Sodboy13 said:

I eagerly anticipate Lee Hutton releasing a statement reasserting himself as the true commissioner of the AFL, along with his own  roster of active franchises and weekly schedule. Give me an Indoor Football Antipope!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Ohhhh, he's going to try to pretend he got ousted because the other owners are racist. Buddy, you're "the best lawyer in Minnesota" or whatever. You don't want anything from this league with your fingerprints on it going to discovery.

• Like 3
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

11 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

I knew this league would be a joke just based on the number of teams it started with.

It’s a lot deeper than that.  Three teams in Kansas, a team in South Dakota, a team in Montana, and the Oregon team in freaking Salem for a supposedly national league. Not to mention the Philly team in Trenton.

BTW, still waiting on word of that California team in Bakersfield…

VmWIn6B.png

5 minutes ago, LMU said:

It’s a lot deeper than that.  Three teams in Kansas, a team in South Dakota, a team in Montana, and the Oregon team in freaking Salem for a supposedly national league. Not to mention the Philly team in Trenton.

BTW, still waiting on word of that California team in Bakersfield…

They also have plans to put a team in Arizona for 2025, despite the fact that the Arizona Rattlers of the IFL already had a 30 year head start in the Phoenix area.  

9 hours ago, GDAWG said:

They also have plans to put a team in Arizona for 2025, despite the fact that the Arizona Rattlers of the IFL already had a 30 year head start in the Phoenix area.  

Are the league offices still in Phoenix? 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Are the league offices still in Phoenix? 

Yes, they are... according to Wikipedia, anyway.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Cool.  A couple dozen fans will be thrilled to venture back into that livestock hall.

• LOL 2

VmWIn6B.png

Unless they move to a different venue or at the very least get proper walls, padding and proper netting, I cant see them being more than a travel team.

• Like 1

Signature intentionally left blank

21 minutes ago, Dilbert said:

Unless they move to a different venue or at the very least get proper walls, padding and proper netting, I cant see them being more than a travel team.

Probably couldn't afford the Moda Center.  

Pretending to be shocked, the now defunct Louisiana VooDoo owe UL Lafayette more than $30,000 for use of Blackham Coliseum. The insurance certificate provided to the university listed the  also now defunct Minnesota Myth as the insured party. Im pretty sure this is the same reason they got kicked out of Lake Charles.

https://lailluminator.com/2024/05/20/lafayette-arena-football/

• Like 2

Signature intentionally left blank

9 minutes ago, Dilbert said:

Pretending to be shocked, the now defunct Louisiana VooDoo owe UL Lafayette more than $30,000 for use of Blackham Coliseum. The insurance certificate provided to the university listed the  also now defunct Minnesota Myth as the insured party. Im pretty sure this is the same reason they got kicked out of Lake Charles.

https://lailluminator.com/2024/05/20/lafayette-arena-football/

Good luck getting blood from THAT turnip.

• Like 1

It's where I sit.