2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

9 hours ago, masterchaoss said:

Goff will be great and I :censored:ing know it ,so you can :censored: on him all you :censored:ing want but he prove you wrong. And i can't wait to see all of you accept this fact! He will be the GOAT! I've seen way to much talent form him that there is no way he'll be playing this bad next year or any year after that. 

This is the most embarrassment I’ve felt for somebody else since I watched a “DSP (DarkSydePhil) tries it!” video.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

This is the most embarrassment I’ve felt for somebody else since I watched a “DSP (DarkSydePhil) tries it!” video.

Clearly Goff's mechanics are bugged, McVay has pressed all his buttons and there's nothing he can do.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:10 PM, DG_Now said:

The only reason I'd support a 17-game schedule is for all teams to have home game parity. That some teams have 7 home games and others 8 is absurd, especially with how many stadiums are publicly funded and sit idle 300+ days a year.

But if every team were forced to 7 home games, one neutral site game and 8 road games, that would get at the same goal, more or less. And I think the barnstorming nature of each team going somewhere different each season would be aesthetically interesting.

SBJ reported that it would likely be set up by conference out of fairness. One year the NFC would get 1 preseason game + 9 regular season while AFC would have 2 preseason+ 8 regular season.

Such a plan would also have ramifications for the next TV contract as one network would have much greater inventory.

The first 20 minutes cover the topic with other CBA issues, including marijuana, player discipline and revenue sharing with a possible "LA exemption" to help Rams and Chargers keep some revenues.

https://soundcloud.com/sbj_sbd/first-look-november-25th

Sometimes it's fun and instructive that ESPN lists ticket prices in its upcoming schedules.

For this Thursday's games, it'll cost at least $51 to get into the Dallas/Buffalo game, $83 for the Lions/Bears game, and $56 to see the Saints in Atlanta.

Highest entry prices for the week are $130+ in Baltimore, Houston (for the Pats) and Seattle, while a ticket to see the Bengals and Jets is a hilarious $9.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Shouldn't her first task be thank John Elway for his service and then fire him?

The Broncos will announce today that Brittany Bowlen, daughter of late owner Pat Bowlen and his expected successor, will join the team Dec. 2 as VP/Strategic Initiatives. Bowlen will be given a broad portfolio that touches much of the team’s business operations and calls for her to speak regularly with other NFL clubs. The newly created position is the strongest sign yet that the three-person trust overseeing the Bowlen estate intends to officially name her controlling owner, though its authority to take that step remains in litigation and arbitration.

"Brittany’s expressed an interest in earning the right to succeed her father, and this is the next step in that process,” said Broncos President & CEO Joe Ellis, also a trustee. “She’s focused on that goal and is working toward it. We’re looking forward to her returning to work for the Broncos, knowing that her experience can help us in a lot of areas and that she has the potential to succeed her father."

Bowlen, 29, will report to both CCO Mac Freeman and CFO Justin Webster. She will oversee the south development project at Empower Field at Mile High, implement a strategy to improve the fan experience, collaborate across departments on business analytics, develop a diversity and inclusion plan, and monitor industry trends for best practices that can be applied in Denver.

https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Morning-Buzz/2019/11/25/Bowlen.aspx

The Bills are my team and I'll always be able to find a reason to be aggrieved, but I feel like the refs spotted Dallas 7 at the beginning of this game.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

48 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

The Bills are my team and I'll always be able to find a reason to be aggrieved, but I feel like the refs spotted Dallas 7 at the beginning of this game.

the bills were also hosed out of a turnover on a phantom “hands to the face” penalty. While Dallas didn’t score, who’s to say the Bills wouldn’t have?  More garbage-ass game-changing calls that will just be forgotten because they happened with 2:00 left in the half, rather than 2:00 left in the game.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

13 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

the bills were also hosed out of a turnover on a phantom “hands to the face” penalty. While Dallas didn’t score, who’s to say the Bills wouldn’t have?  More garbage-ass game-changing calls that will just be forgotten because they happened with 2:00 left in the half, rather than 2:00 left in the game.  

Exactly. It's bull :censored: opportunity costs. Let the players decide the game. Not the officials.

The Bills are the better team today. Officials (and the NFL) need to be okay with that.

Kind of feels like the rout is on. And American is learning that Josh Allen is Actually Good and Actually Better than the rest of the 2018 QBs except Lamar Jackson. 

29 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Exactly. It's bull :censored: opportunity costs. Let the players decide the game. Not the officials.

The Bills are the better team today. Officials (and the NFL) need to be okay with that.

And another questionable call that adds 15 yards to Dak's run and puts them at 1st and goal.  No way that flag should be thrown by anyone watching in real-time.  Even on replay, Steretore said it shoudln't have been thrown.  If Dallas gets a TD here, it's another case of the refs having too big an influence.

EDIT: there's the gift TD.

EDIt2: it's not a TD - you mean to tell me that these trash-ass officials can decide that there was unnecessary roughness - from across the field- but can't see that a guy's foot was out of bounds right in front of them?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

And another questionable call that adds 15 yards to Dak's run and puts them at 1st and goal.  No way that flag should be thrown by anyone watching in real-time.  Even on replay, Steretore said it shoudln't have been thrown.  If Dallas gets a TD here, it's another case of the refs having too big an influence.

EDIT: there's the gift TD.

EDIt2: it's not a TD - you mean to tell me that these trash-ass officials can decide that there was unnecessary roughness - from across the field- but can't see that a guy's foot was out of bounds right in front of them?

Good. That PF was garbage. Fire everyone.

Archived