2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

This is very boring game.

If you’re a neutral fan, I don’t know why you’re still watching this. 

For New England and their defense, sure... But doesn't Dallas have the number 1 offense in the NFL? I feel like this is more about the crap weather then it is the Patriot D.

19 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

For New England and their defense, sure... But doesn't Dallas have the number 1 offense in the NFL? I feel like this is more about the crap weather then it is the Patriot D.

It’s both. Add in some poor coaching and questionable penalties and you get this game. 

The Pats D is definitely good though. I just wish it wasn’t raining so the Cowboys offense could have a real shot against this defense. 

EDIT: and the decision to kick a FG instead of going for a TD is the reason why Garrett needs to be fired.

You don’t beat the Patriots by being conservative. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

15 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

It’s both. Add in some poor coaching and questionable penalties and you get this game. 

The Pats D is definitely good though. I just wish it wasn’t raining so the Cowboys offense could have a real shot against this defense. 

EDIT: and the decision to kick a FG instead of going for a TD is the reason why Garrett needs to be fired.

You don’t beat the Patriots by being conservative. 

Kicking was the right move, trying to go for it and failing could easily become a 14 point swing. You get no points and now pats have momentum. You make it you are tied and pats have 4 minutes to kill clock and win.

I don’t think I’ve seen Tripping called in a game in a long time. Are they suddenly getting ticky-tack with this call? 
I don’t agree with either of them tbh. The first one looked like the guy just fell into the other’s leg and this one that cost the Cowboys feels extremely subjective.

Not the best way to potentially win the game. I hate when games are like this that one stupid thing decides the outcome of the entire 60 minutes

It just sucks because the Patriots are a better team than the Cowboys, possess vastly superior coaching, playing at home, and the game is taken away from Dallas because of a bad call?

I would have rather lost because Dak threw a pick than to lose like that. 

Oh well. 

2 minutes ago, dont care said:

By letter of the law it was tripping. Should they have let it go? Probably, but if roles were reversed (and they were earlier in the game) I would have taken it for refs actually doing their jobs for once even if it was ticky tacky.

It wasn’t tripping lol. C’mon, don’t be ridiculous. Not even by letter of the law. 

Furthermore, coming into this game, there was only 5 accepted tripping penalties in the entire NFL this season, yet two were called against the Cowboys. Both of which weren’t tripping either. 

Make no mistake, the Cowboys lost because they have the worst special teams in the league and a terrible head coach.

But despite those huge disadvantages, the Cowboys still had an opportunity to win.

15 minutes ago, jn8 said:

Steelers have loved showing the video of them kicking our punter in the face. Browns love showing the highlight of Turkey Jones sacking Bradshaw. 

This play will eventually just wind up with those and its just part of the rivalry. 

Besides,... 

Here were Steelers fans this afternoon:

28 minutes ago, jn8 said:

Oh please. That's fine. And also kind of funny.

If Rudolph had died, that's one thing. But being that everyone was fine? NBD.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

And such a viscous hit that the NFL didn't even check him for a concussion. That's something that's been completely ignored. Especially with his concussion the official made him walk off the field from earlier this year. 

27 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Kinda funny?  I thought it was hysterical.  Nobody got hurt, nobody wants anyone to die.   It's as much mocking their own guy as it is Rudolph.  Just because somebody maybe could have possibly theoretically been hurt bad, but was actually totally OK, doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So I guess the Snatit Titans have decided to get their act together since Tannehill took over...and must've REALLY wanted to smack the Jaguars back after that smackdown they took in Jacksonville earlier this season. Well...they sho' did that. That third quarter was vicious, man.  Good for Tannehill, though, I'll say that. And, I suppose, Derrick Henry, too.

(I may or may not have been pulling for Jacksonville, even though I knew Tennessee was probably going to run right over and through them. Eh well...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived