2019 NCAA Football Thread

Tracy Jordan

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Uh oh Tua.

The way every network is covering it you'd think he was the victim of an assassination attempt, not a guy with a hip injury. He's a much better player than his backup but the fact security is needed to keep people from an ambulance is ridiculous.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

The way every network is covering it you'd think he was the victim of an assassination attempt, not a guy with a hip injury. He's a much better player than his backup but the fact security is needed to keep people from an ambulance is ridiculous.

His NFL career might have been...

They're getting him to Dr. Lyle Cain ASAP

I don't see Georgia beating LSU. They're not good enough on offense and while their defense is good, they've been feasting on backup and third-string or true freshman QBs  since the Notre Dame game.

Then again, I'm still bitter since Florida could've had them if Todd Grantham just watched the damn tape of their SCar and Notre Dame games, so maybe I'm wrong. 

IUe6Hvh.png

They'll move up but Oklahoma should stay around 10.  A win over a Baylor team that, despite their record, isn't all that good doesn't change the fact they were outplayed by Kansas State (badly) and Iowa State in their last two games.  Plus, they haven't beaten anybody good.

IUe6Hvh.png

6 minutes ago, See Red said:

They'll move up but Oklahoma should stay around 10.  A win over a Baylor team that, despite their record, isn't all that good doesn't change the fact they were outplayed by Kansas State (badly) and Iowa State in their last two games.  Plus, they haven't beaten anybody good.

Thinking that Bama might lose to Auburn and Tua is out for the season, OU and the Pac-12 Champion are fighting for the 4th spot.

A 1-loss Oregon or Utah will likely be better than Oklahoma by "body of work", and the CFP chair is Oregon's AD Rob Mulllins

5 minutes ago, Wings said:

I wanted Baylor to be undefeated and then humiliated in a rematch with the Sooners in the BIG12CG. 

Which is exactly why the Big XII booked it this way. A one-loss Oklahoma winning over Baylor gives them a better shot at the playoff than a two-loss Oklahoma. Genius!

The Pac-12 winner over Oklahoma is a no-brainer if it comes to that.

None of that matters if Georgia beats LSU, though.  I think losing at home to an 8-loss team should pretty much be a disqualifier but they're going to look at Oregon and say their only loss was to a team that lost three or four times to SEC teams and give the nod to Georgia.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived