Htown1141

Miami Dolphins Redesign (photos in Madden 20)

DW, y'all, I've legit been tweaking my rockets logo for a onth and a half and hope to show my update soon (most likely it's just gonna be a wider font and smaller basketball seas, but who knows)

Anyways, onto the logo:

-The shape is almost the exact same as the 1974-1988 Dolphins logo

-I dropped the navy because I thought that it was stupid to have it on the logo and nowhere else, but other logo colors were used (I have a potential manifesto about that I might write and post at some point)

- I changed the wordmark because lowercase wordmarks where the first letter is uppercase (like when you're just writing a proper noun) are dumb as hell. This is a sports team, not an english paper.

-I changed their god-awful number set to something that is pleasant to look at

-some decent sleeve detail instead of their logo taking up that space

Onto the photos!!!!

DVYXsnh.png

iv9Xr1H.png

alRzgqI.png

IG2WRpL.png

iGJXVaB.png

7RgRaWf.png

It looks really good. I like the font choice as well, and kudos on the Madden renderings because they look especially well done. If I had one complaint, it would be the stripe for the mouth is wayyy too long. It needs to be shortened a touch. But, other than that, great job. 

7 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

It looks really good. I like the font choice as well, and kudos on the Madden renderings because they look especially well done. If I had one complaint, it would be the stripe for the mouth is wayyy too long. It needs to be shortened a touch. But, other than that, great job. 

oh rip that wasn't supposed to be a mouth

2 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

oh rip that wasn't supposed to be a mouth

I see it as it’s chin(?) snout(?) If ya get what a mean. Overall I think it’s a good look but do I prefer it to the current? No, unfortunately. I’m in the small group that likes the current dolphins logo, and I think since removing the navy/dark aqua from the uniforms the dolphins have achieved top 5 maybe 6 looks in the nfl, I see this as a great look, better than most in the nfl but, well, don’t fix what’s not broken

Looks great! I'd make the facemask white and make the shoulder stripes a tad thinner. But still, well done!

I really like the whole uniform set, its simple and classic which is the way I think the Dolphins should be. My only issue is with the logo. I also thought that stripe was its mouth lol and it looks flat. It doesnt really have any dimension, without adding another color though I'm not sure how you fix that. Overall nice work and I would prefer this to what they have.

Side note, how did you get that look into madden? Is it a PC mod?

Hit the nail on the head here, looks fantastic.  But i agree with the others that the line looks like a mouth and that the shoulder stripes should be a tad thinner.  Do that, and its perfection.

I think it looks great.

I'd agree with the "mouth" comments.  My only other thought is it's a tad large on the helmet for my liking.

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, GDLions said:

Side note, how did you get that look into madden? Is it a PC mod?

I, too, want to know the answer to that question. And if it is, could you post a how-to?