Miami Dolphins Redesign (photos in Madden 20)

Htown1141

DW, y'all, I've legit been tweaking my rockets logo for a onth and a half and hope to show my update soon (most likely it's just gonna be a wider font and smaller basketball seas, but who knows)

Anyways, onto the logo:

-The shape is almost the exact same as the 1974-1988 Dolphins logo

-I dropped the navy because I thought that it was stupid to have it on the logo and nowhere else, but other logo colors were used (I have a potential manifesto about that I might write and post at some point)

- I changed the wordmark because lowercase wordmarks where the first letter is uppercase (like when you're just writing a proper noun) are dumb as hell. This is a sports team, not an english paper.

-I changed their god-awful number set to something that is pleasant to look at

-some decent sleeve detail instead of their logo taking up that space

Onto the photos!!!!

DVYXsnh.png

iv9Xr1H.png

alRzgqI.png

IG2WRpL.png

iGJXVaB.png

7RgRaWf.png

It looks really good. I like the font choice as well, and kudos on the Madden renderings because they look especially well done. If I had one complaint, it would be the stripe for the mouth is wayyy too long. It needs to be shortened a touch. But, other than that, great job. 

7 minutes ago, ~Bear said:

It looks really good. I like the font choice as well, and kudos on the Madden renderings because they look especially well done. If I had one complaint, it would be the stripe for the mouth is wayyy too long. It needs to be shortened a touch. But, other than that, great job. 

oh rip that wasn't supposed to be a mouth

2 minutes ago, Htown1141 said:

oh rip that wasn't supposed to be a mouth

I see it as it’s chin(?) snout(?) If ya get what a mean. Overall I think it’s a good look but do I prefer it to the current? No, unfortunately. I’m in the small group that likes the current dolphins logo, and I think since removing the navy/dark aqua from the uniforms the dolphins have achieved top 5 maybe 6 looks in the nfl, I see this as a great look, better than most in the nfl but, well, don’t fix what’s not broken

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

I really like the whole uniform set, its simple and classic which is the way I think the Dolphins should be. My only issue is with the logo. I also thought that stripe was its mouth lol and it looks flat. It doesnt really have any dimension, without adding another color though I'm not sure how you fix that. Overall nice work and I would prefer this to what they have.

Side note, how did you get that look into madden? Is it a PC mod?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 3:54 PM, GDLions said:

I really like the whole uniform set, its simple and classic which is the way I think the Dolphins should be. My only issue is with the logo. I also thought that stripe was its mouth lol and it looks flat. It doesnt really have any dimension, without adding another color though I'm not sure how you fix that. Overall nice work and I would prefer this to what they have.

Side note, how did you get that look into madden? Is it a PC mod?

On 9/10/2019 at 11:18 AM, stumpygremlin said:

I, too, want to know the answer to that question. And if it is, could you post a how-to?

On 9/10/2019 at 9:46 PM, MSO94 said:

Makes three of us 

On 9/29/2019 at 7:01 PM, Plywood22 said:

Yes @Htown1141 please tell us, I would also like to know

It's a PC mod for Madden 20. There's a group on Operation Sports as well as a Discord group that work on modding NFL, College and other leagues. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

i feel like a third color is needed like a little bit. Like Gray of something. Plus maybe a teal facemask? The uniform feels flat.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived