2019-20 NBA Thread of Threads

buzzcut

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dont care said:

More like the wizards are just trash. They’ve won less than 1/3 of their games so far.

Yeah, I mean the Wizards are indeed trash, but 140 points doesn't happen every day, even against trash.

1 minute ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Celtics did it last week against the Pelicans. Tatum had 41 Points. 

My point, of course, is that the Raptors are back to full strength. 140+ points against trash teams probably at least means they're back to being competitive with the other top 5 in the East.

I mean the problem is giving up 123 points to the Suns. That was painful to watch but it’s not a loss one can hang on Hayward alone.

he exemplifies the same thing as the rest of his team pretty much. Talented but overrated/inconsistent wing players who lose focus too easily and trip over themselves.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

9 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Well........damn, I can't say I expected the Lakers-Celtics game to go quite like that.

Didn't seem like The Lakers ever really showed up, While Celtics actually didn't suck in the first half for once. 

Game #2 of 5 road games in 8 days

5 hours ago, DG_Now said:

It's really dumb that if Zion is ready to play this week that he's not playing today.

I was going to make a joke about how he was afraid of getting shown up by Ja. Fortunately I kept my mouth shut as the Grizzlies spent 95% of the game being bad and nobody will ever know of my dumb joke I almost made.

Archived