2019-20 NBA Thread of Threads

buzzcut

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, dont care said:

so Giannis has to be known as a choker now right? People were saying the same about Lebron when he actually made a finals

LeBron never injured his ankle the way Giannis did.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

18 minutes ago, dont care said:

So his team hasn’t even made it to the East conference finals when healthy

I don't disagree that Giannis is overhyped for what he's produced so far. However, you can't put the 2020 playoffs on him. He had a bad ankle; what can you expect?

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What a game...

Look...I don't know if the Raptors can win game seven. Hell even if they do...can they repeat? The prospect of a weaker Miami team (compared to potentially full-strength Milwaukee team) is enticing. Still...even THAT...can they beat either LA team in the Finals? Probably not. Be it game seven of the Boston series or somewhere else down the line, this is likely the swan song for this Raptors team and by G-d...I saw this stupid dinosaur team I stuck by win the NBA Championship. That's wild. I'll never forget that. So whatever happens? It's been a hell of a ride. Thanks guys 🙂

With all of that being said...ride or die! We the North! 🇨🇦

It’s a damn shame that we’re finally about to get our first Lakers-Clippers playoff series with the series being unable to play in LA.

I also feel terrible for the Clipper fans who have waited their entire lives’ to finally see their team in the conference finals but now are unable to show that support in person. Staples would have been rocking. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Pretty frustrating series -- Boston's been the better team for most of the time, but Toronto keeps getting the momentum-swinging big plays and the Celtics are blowing opportunities to close it out. The absence of Hayward has been acutely felt -- partly because of the size he adds, but mostly because they lose their margin of error for key guys having bad nights. (What a disaster Kemba Walker had yesterday.)

And why was this overgrown Ralphie Parker standing in that position?

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

10 hours ago, IceCap said:

What a game...

Look...I don't know if the Raptors can win game seven. Hell even if they do...can they repeat? The prospect of a weaker Miami team (compared to potentially full-strength Milwaukee team) is enticing. Still...even THAT...can they beat either LA team in the Finals? Probably not. Be it game seven of the Boston series or somewhere else down the line, this is likely the swan song for this Raptors team and by G-d...I saw this stupid dinosaur team I stuck by win the NBA Championship. That's wild. I'll never forget that. So whatever happens? It's been a hell of a ride. Thanks guys 🙂

With all of that being said...ride or die! We the North! 🇨🇦

"Dinosaurs...had their chance...nature selected them for extinction..."--Dr Ian Malcolm, 1993
"Welcome...to Jurassic World..."--Dr Ian Malcolm, 2020

Keep the faith, brother. #stillthechamps

If Ainge hadn't rat:censored:ed IT karma might have worked out a little different for Boston. No sympathy for that team.

Heck of a comeback for the Nuggets tonight. Jokic and Porter were super clutch in the end.

Kawhi needs some help out there. I think they've got some guy names Paul George or something like that, but I didn't see him do much of anything that mattered.

9 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

That game gave HBP like no other game. Close nearly all the way through. 

No disrespect to The Heat, but I think these were the 2 best teams in the East. 

Should be a fun ECF though. A 2012 Rematch. I like the Celtics chances against them better than against Toronto. 

A hard-fought game despite the mistakes. All I wanted. It was a fun ride. But I hope the Heat burn the Celtics down next round.

Thanks for the memories, Raps. Looking forward to next year.

Archived