MLS Kits, 2020

WarriorFight

I applaud my ability to wait about a two weeks longer to post this thread this time around. Although mostly it's because I was salty at LAFC for that semi-final (Congrats to Seattle tho).

It's that time of year, where we can expect to start hearing about the new kits of MLS. Two new teams on the pike.

The biggest hope of mine being that Adidas tones it down with the black-and-white toned kits everywhere.

ATL's new kit is apparently going to be White-and-Gold, Portland's too, and so will Miami's home kit, and Red Bull's will be Black. Okay well maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

Well, regardless, anyone heard any updates from the MLS world?

spacer.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, WarriorFight said:

I know LAFC's new kit will be black-and-gold (shocking), and apparently "worth the wait" based on what my friend says a club rep told him at an event for season ticket holders.

I'm praying for Black-and-Gold hoops.

I’m hoping for thin and gold stripes much like what Liverpool has now. 

16 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

Although it probably has something to do more so with the Expansion draft tomorrow, Nashville SC tweeted that a “new era begins” on 11-18. Maybe uniforms? Or maybe not.

I would probably say more draft-related. At least precedent would say teams begin dropping full-on kit reveals starting December into January (I think into the 2018 season RB and NE both dropped theirs on New Years Day). Maybe Nashville will buck that trend, but I would imagine it's draft/signing related.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Although it probably has something to do more so with the Expansion draft tomorrow, Nashville SC tweeted that a “new era begins” on 11-18. Maybe uniforms? Or maybe not.

I'm still questioning who (and how they) greenlighted that badge. Woof.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Just now, BlazerBlaze said:

Surprised that Miami and Nashville haven't released their jerseys yet. ATLUTD unveiled the home jersey on  11.15 for the first season. 

If they're just getting teamwear like Cincinnati did, they probably don't care to rush it out. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

18 minutes ago, BlazerBlaze said:

Surprised that Miami and Nashville haven't released their jerseys yet. ATLUTD unveiled the home jersey on  11.15 for the first season. 

That is very rare, it seems. Most times the kit drops at the earliest in January, so ATL seems like an aberration in that respect.

spacer.png

Archived