Arizona Cardinals’ Uniform Redesign Contest Results

Arizona Cardinals’ Uniform Redesign Contest Results

May 30, 2020 - 01:31 AM

The results are in!  We’re pleased to announce that SportsLogos.net received more than 150 submissions for the Arizona Cardinals redesign contest on social media and via email. And after careful consideration, we’ve narrowed it down to 11 of our favorite […]

Read More...

The majority of these feel too NCAA 1 off type designs for my taste. Knowing they'd have to be kept a minimum of 5 years, too many of these are easy no's from me. The traditional one is the easy vote getter from me, with your submission coming in second simply because I'm not a fan of the gray cardinal logo :)

Who made the logo in the header? That thing is wayyyy better than their current or previous logo

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Matthew Drake and Justin McKeever's designs are the only ones on that list even worth a damn.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I haven't like the simplified look of Jags due tot he vibrant contrast of the teal and gold. But the simplicity of this is a good start. The name on the back needs to be fixed. But I really like this. 

TB_Cardinals-redesign_Fauxback-768x384.p 

14 hours ago, selgy said:

I haven't like the simplified look of Jags due tot he vibrant contrast of the teal and gold. But the simplicity of this is a good start. The name on the back needs to be fixed. But I really like this. 

Yeah this is awesome, though I don't see a reason to take the logo off the helmet even for a throwback.

McKeever's uniforms are great too, though I prefer the current logo over his redesign

22 hours ago, Colin_Pernett said:

I like Jesse Alkire’s. I shouldn’t but I do 

The pants are the one thing I didn't like. I like how the helmet looks like a 1920s throwback.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

20 hours ago, selgy said:

I like this one and the one that added copper. Maybe add the helmet logo and some copper accents here. 

On 5/29/2020 at 9:40 PM, AndrewMLind said:

A great turnout with many great concepts. Excited to share the results!

If it's possible, where can we see all of the submissions? And is it possible to post our concepts on the boards if we submitted one but can't see all of the submissions?

Traditional was in the best. Not sure why so much of the grey cardinal, it’s okay but not nearly as good as the classic.

I hope they don’t do a Tillman jersey...that’s a whole can of worms...the short explanation is he likely wouldn’t have wanted that.

11 hours ago, FroBroStudio said:

If it's possible, where can we see all of the submissions? And is it possible to post our concepts on the boards if we submitted one but can't see all of the submissions?

We're in discussions about how we can best show all of the submissions, but all of those done through social media can be seen by searching the hashtag #ArizonaCardinalsRedesign. And, of course, you can feel free to share yours here! 

2 hours ago, Froob said:

Traditional was in the best. Not sure why so much of the grey cardinal, it’s okay but not nearly as good as the classic.

I hope they don’t do a Tillman jersey...that’s a whole can of worms...the short explanation is he likely wouldn’t have wanted that.

The Cardinals found in the area are of a grey color. Though while it would make sense with the uniforms, I really don't want them to touch the current logo; it's near perfect.

1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

The Cardinals found in the area are of a grey color. Though while it would make sense with the uniforms, I really don't want them to touch the current logo; it's near perfect.

Don’t they have red ones too? I think I saw people from Arizona in one of the threads say they’ve seen red but never the grey Cardinals.

Archived