International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

American TV channel Fox has a stupid advertisement for the US vs Netherlands game. Rather than using a photo from the tournament they are paying rights to, they took an old photo of Pulisic (check the side panels and sleeve cuffs) and photoshopped the current uniform on top of it.

spacer.png

• Facepalm 2

At least they put him in the right shorts.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Argentina/Australia really was an awesome looking game. The splotchy Australia shirt isn’t my favorite, but I love the gold/green/white kit combo and it contrasted beautifully with La Albiceleste. 
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Looking ahead to Argentina/Netherlands, both teams should be able to wear their first choice kits. Only question in my mind is whether Argentina wear black or white socks.

Also, here’s confirmation of the Brazil/South Korea and Portugal/Switzerland kits:

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 12/4/2022 at 9:09 PM, upperV03 said:

Friday’s quarterfinal between Argentina and Netherlands will indeed feature both teams in their first choice kits:

spacer.png

Circling back to this, the official FIFA graphic unfortunately shows Argentina in white shorts and socks:

spacer.png

If true, this will actually cause there to be less overall contrast than if they went with the black shorts and socks. I can’t imagine this was Argentina’s choice, as they’ve worn the black shorts all three times they’ve worn their home kits in this WC so far. I would assume FIFA demanded it because of the refs wearing all-black, which really doesn’t seem necessary at all. Worth mentioning that these graphics have had a couple of errors, but I’m not optimistic that that’s the case here.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Circling back to this, the official FIFA graphic unfortunately shows Argentina in white shorts and socks:

spacer.png

If true, this will actually cause there to be less overall contrast than if they went with the black shorts and socks. I can’t imagine this was Argentina’s choice, as they’ve worn the black shorts all three times they’ve worn their home kits in this WC so far. I would assume FIFA demanded it because of the refs wearing all-black, which really doesn’t seem necessary at all. Worth mentioning that these graphics have had a couple of errors, but I’m not optimistic that that’s the case here.

with referees wearing black shorts and socks all tournament, Argentina shouldn't have any issues wearing the same. It hasn't been an issue yet. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

We’ve already seen the Netherlands/Argentina kits, but here are the kit assignments for the three other quarterfinals:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Logical choices in all three. Brazil in yellow/blue/blue for the first time in this tournament, which obviously makes sense to avoid a sock clash with Croatia. They’re also wearing their awesome black keeper kit for the first time in this tournament. Pleasantly surprised to see England and France in their first choice combos. Was worried it’d be England in all-white vs. all-navy or navy/navy/red for France.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

59 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

I don't see why Croatia couldn't wear red socks and Brazil wear white. 

For one thing, they’re the designated home side against Brazil so they got first choice as to what they would be wearing. Second, they probably don’t have any red socks for this kit. They’ve only worn white socks with it (before the tournament and during). 

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 hours ago, reds90 said:

Thanks for finding and sharing! I was also worried we'd get England and France in mono-color so this was a nice surprise.  And I'm glad Morocco is the home team, I like Portugal's away shirt better than Morocco's. 

The Morocco change shirt is probably the best of the change shirts that Puma came up with for this tourney, but thats not saying much.