International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

31 minutes ago, Wackyriderfan14 said:

Morocco most likely is going to be in White right? I feel like their red would clash with France’s Navy

I think the red could work, but I do think it’s more likely that they wear white. I’m hoping they wear the green home shorts, would improve the look of their away kit considerably and would contrast France’s navy/white/red nicely.

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Morocco looks so good. What a world we’re living in where Puma outclasses Nike and Adidas.

Atlhough this WC May be Nike’s poorest showing ever. Just absolute trash with the exception of France. 

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

2 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Morocco looks so good. What a world we’re living in where Puma outclasses Nike and Adidas.

Atlhough this WC May be Nike’s poorest showing ever. Just absolute trash with the exception of France. 

I’m not sure what world you’re living in, but in this world there’s no way Puma is outclassing Adidas for this tournament. I wouldn’t say they’re outclassing Nike either, mainly because of how inexplicably terrible their away kit range is (again). Their home kits are all pretty good to great, so I will give you that. That said, all of their current kits (regardless of how good or bad the designs are) suffer from the same problem: cheap looking & feeling materials. They’re supposedly the lightest football shirts ever, but the appearance and feel of the fabric pales in comparison to the beautifully textured Nike and Adidas shirts this time around.

As for Nike, the cut of the template is bad. No other way to put it. Saying that is like beating a dead horse at this point. Even still, they managed to produce some really solid efforts and IMO still have a leg up on the competition when it comes to the appearance and feel of the fabric. From a design sense, the England away, both of the France kits, both South Korea kits (especially the away), the Aussie home kit, Croatia away (starting to really like their home kit as well), and the Portugal away are all really nice looks. I’d even put the Brazil home kit in there as well, though their whole range is polarizing with the brighter shades of yellow and green. Their away kit isn’t my favorite, but I do appreciate that they kept the jaguar print relatively restrained and that the look as a whole is entirely different from past cycles. The US kits are bad, and again so is Nike’s current template, but I think it’s naive to act like what Nike came up with for this tournament is all bad.

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 2022-12-11 at 6:28 AM, upperV03 said:

I’m not sure what world you’re living in, but in this world there’s no way Puma is outclassing Adidas for this tournament. I wouldn’t say they’re outclassing Nike either, mainly because of how inexplicably terrible their away kit range is (again). Their home kits are all pretty good to great, so I will give you that. That said, all of their current kits (regardless of how good or bad the designs are) suffer from the same problem: cheap looking & feeling materials. They’re supposedly the lightest football shirts ever, but the appearance and feel of the fabric pales in comparison to the beautifully textured Nike and Adidas shirts this time around.

The Puma player issue shirts for this tourney might be light when dry, but when drenched with sweat due to poor ventilation, they easily triple in weight at least. Puma really s*** the bed when it came to materials and the change shirts.

From a design sense, the England away,

The light blue replacing the white on the away wasn't the best move, it really clashes with the red. I'm glad we wore the home in all of our games, the design might be a bit awkward, but the colours are lovely and I hope England keep them for the Womens World Cup next year and Euro 2024.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 3:04 PM, Wackyriderfan14 said:

Morocco most likely is going to be in White right? I feel like their red would clash with France’s Navy

Is it possible France wears their away kit? 

On 12/10/2022 at 9:53 PM, TenaciousG said:

Liverpool plan 'mind-boggling' offer for World Cup star and 'lead' battle  for €120m midfielder

Any kit that sticks to the body like this is not blowing any others out of the water. 

England vs France 1-2 Highlights (Download Video) - Wiseloaded

The only edge that Morocco jersey has over England is that the racing bib disappears, unlike most Puma away kits. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

As expected, Argentina will be in their home kit with white shorts and socks tomorrow vs. Croatia:

Should mean that Croatia will be in all-navy. They do have light blue socks for their away kit as well, but the navy are the default option and would contrast more anyways.

Edit- Here are the kit matchups for both semifinals:

All-white vs. all-navy for Argentina/Croatia.

Navy/white/red vs. red/green/white for France/Morocco. Genuinely surprised Morocco is in red, but I do think it makes for the best possible matchup between the two countries.

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 12/10/2022 at 1:04 PM, Wackyriderfan14 said:

It does. I'm visually uncomfortable with what I'm looking at.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

13 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

It does. I'm visually uncomfortable with what I'm looking at.

I think either wearing a white shirt or white shorts would have helped this game, but I haven't had any issues. Probably because the brightness on my work TV is jacked up pretty high. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

With La Albiceleste and Les Bleus advancing to Sunday’s final, I think it’s most likely that we’ll get the same kit matchup as the 2018 Round of 16:

spacer.png

Both countries have superior kits this time around IMO, so it should be an even better looking matchup than it was four years ago. Argentina are the home side, so theoretically they could choose to go with black socks or stick with the mono-white look from the past two rounds. I think they’ll go back to the black shorts, though, and my guess would be white socks since that’s what they wore in the group stage against Mexico’s tricolor.

The 3rd place match between Croatia and Morocco will be a rematch from the group stage, and I think the kit matchup will be the same as the first meeting:

spacer.png

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Well, this is disappointing. The final will be stripes/white/white vs. mono-navy:

spacer.png

I wonder if this is a superstitious move by Argentina; they’ve won the last two games in this look and also won last summer’s Copa America final in this look. In any case, it’ll be a disappointing end to what has generally been a pretty good World Cup in terms of kit matchups.

Croatia/Morocco will be the same matchup as their group stage meeting, as expected.

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

12 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Well, this is disappointing. The final will be stripes/white/white vs. mono-navy:

spacer.png

I wonder if this is a superstitious move by Argentina; they’ve won the last two games in this look and also won last summer’s Copa America final in this look. In any case, it’ll be a disappointing end to what has generally been a pretty good World Cup in terms of kit matchups.

Croatia/Morocco will be the same matchup as their group stage meeting, as expected.

It also might be part superstitious by france, as they worn the all navy when they won in 2018.

• Like 2

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

7 minutes ago, AnPheitseog said:

It also might be part superstitious by france, as they worn the all navy when they won in 2018.

Argentina is the designated home team, so they had first choice as to what they wanted to wear. When they chose white shorts, it essentially forced France into the navy shorts. Now I suppose the sock choice could be superstitious for France, as they easily could’ve worn red socks instead of navy (navy/navy/red was actually the combo shown in Nike’s initial release of the kit). 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

4 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Argentina is the designated home team, so they had first choice as to what they wanted to wear. When they chose white shorts, it essentially forced France into the navy shorts. Now I suppose the sock choice could be superstitious for France, as they easily could’ve worn red socks instead of navy (navy/navy/red was actually the combo shown in Nike’s initial release of the kit). 

Yes. Exactly.

Which is why I said part.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

spacer.png

Why? Just why? I get the superstition piece, but the World Cup Final should be the black tie event of the tournament. Teams shouldn’t be wearing anything other than their true primary looks, if the clash allows. 

• Like 5

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)