2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

I’d argue that the standard brown pants would look better. 

14 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Only if there were a white stripe between the orange stripes on them.

12 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Why? It matches the shoulder and socks as-is.

11 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Because it looks like crap.

6 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

It would look better.

Personally, I would definitely prefer something similar to — if not precisely — this (helmet-matching) pant stripe pattern for a future modification by the Browns:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Gobbi said:

Eagles will be in all black against the Giants

It's always been that way since 2014. With the exception of 2017, probably because that game was in September when the weather is warm and it wouldn't be comfortable to wear all black on a sunny day during that time of the season.

Really wish they'd burn those uniforms.  My fear is that they'll double down and have a black helmet to go with them for next season (which might actually be a nice looking helmet, but I'd rather them just ditch the black alts altogether.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It’s looking like the Dolphins are wearing regular white on aqua this week, which I’m fine with since it I’ll clash with the Saints in all black and add some color. This also means we could possibly see white throwback next week at Tennessee with the Titans likely in all light blue.

42 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Really wish they'd burn those uniforms.  My fear is that they'll double down and have a black helmet to go with them for next season (which might actually be a nice looking helmet, but I'd rather them just ditch the black alts altogether.)

Won't happen. They're waiting for the two-helmet rule so kelly green can be used

37 minutes ago, BigEd76 said:

Won't happen. They're waiting for the two-helmet rule so kelly green can be used

I think it can happen, even if only for next season. They had a window to say if they wanted an alt helmet for 2022, but can’t have a Kelly green jersey till 2023, so my complete guess is that they’re allowed to have a black helmet next year then ditch it in favor of Kelly green in 2023.  When they lifted the 1 helmet rule, I don’t recall anything saying there was some minimum time you had to stick with your alt helmet, unlike the 5-year minimum for jerseys. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

46 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Jaguars are wearing white over black against the Jets in black over black. How does this happen twice in three weeks and why are the Jets not wearing green Christmas weekend?

Jets need to try black jerseys with white pants, and this game would be watchable if the Jaguars would use their teal pants on the road

7 hours ago, BBTV said:

Switch to throwbacks instead 

Archived