2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

Just now, gothedistance said:

I don't want a 49ers vs Bengals Super Bowl. Because we've had that match twice already. But then the Rams being in it might expose people to their bone uniform. 

I don't get this sentiment.  We've had damn near every possible matchup albeit not in the Super Bowl.

It's where I sit.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, the Rams colors look really good on this broadcast. Maybe it’s just the NBC cameras that are the problem.🤷‍♂️

The other problems of this set are still there, such as the segmented horn and the sticky looking numbers. Having the colors look good makes it much more tolerable, though.

26 minutes ago, crosfam said:

So... Do Bengals choose white and. If black, do they wear lucky black striped white pants.  They wore that superior combo once and got creamed.  

If they do go with the away uniform it'd obviously be W/W/B but I'd love if they tried W/W/O or W/B/O, neither of which they wore this season. They looked good today but there's a lack of orange below the neck

2 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

Bengals will be the first team in Super Bowl history to not wear TV numbers on their jersey, as far as I know

Rams would join them should they beat SF and Cincy opt for white jerseys in SB56

6uXNWAo.png

Archived