2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

Imagine being a Steelers fan and having to sit through that. That was one of the most amazing and intriguing regular season games I’ve ever seen.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I feel sad. This absolute insane confluence of circumstances, leading us not only to where the final game of the season could've ended in a mutually beneficial tie but that we also were literal seconds away from that actually happening...odds are, this will never happen again. It's cool to witness a rare circumstance when it's happening but it's sad once it's over and you'll never (expect to) experience it again.

• Like 11

spacer.png

Wow. I haven’t seen the numbers, but I’d be very curious to see what the playoff clinching probabability was for the Chargers before and immediately after the timeout. That’s one of the more head scratching calls I’ve ever seen. 

Carr’s post-game comments about the changed strategy is a dagger. Who knows what they’d have tried to do if the timeout’s not called, and if it’d have worked in time. Staley’s really going to have to answer for this one, and no, “aNaLyTiCs” won’t be a good answer this time.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

On 1/2/2022 at 11:21 PM, Cujo said:

NFL Black Monday Update

WELL, THEY'RE INTERIMS

Darrell Bevell

Rich Bisaccia

After EVERYTHING the Raiders have been thru this season and still making the playoffs, I think Vegas should consider keeping Coach Bisaccia around

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

Also, I don’t think they’re getting past Kansas City…but I still don’t like Pittsburgh squeezing thier way into the playoffs with a legend about to retire…again. Weird crap happened on Bettis’ farewell tour through SB XL, and the Steelers pulling a Lombardi out of thier end for Ben would be the most Steelers thing that ever Steeler’d.

Again, I don’t think it’s going to happen, but still.

• Like 1

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png