2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Couldn't cut the mustard in the pros (in typical BB coaching tree fashion), ran away to the minor leagues.

Gary Kubiak or Doug Pederson winning 1 SB >>> Saban winning a dozen college titles

Took a 4-12 team to 9-7. Following offseason, the Dolphin's team doctor didn't clear despite Drew Brees so he got saddled with Culpepper instead. 

The last point is absurd.

• Like 1

IUe6Hvh.png

1 minute ago, See Red said:

Took a 4-12 team to 9-7. Following offseason, the Dolphin's team doctor didn't clear despite Drew Brees so he got saddled with Culpepper instead. 

The last point is absurd.

Kubiak was "saddled" with Osweiler.  Pederson was "saddled" with Foles.

Despite having not having their QB1, both coaches led their teams to the Lombardi.

Saban didn't get his QB1 and quit. Ran away like a coward to Tuscaloosa.

• Like 5

6uXNWAo.png

13 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Kubiak was "saddled" with Osweiler.  Pederson was "saddled" with Foles.

Despite having not having their QB1, both coaches led their teams to the Lombardi.

Saban didn't get his QB1 and quit. Ran away like a coward to Tuscaloosa.

Fair.   Thinking either is a better football coach is still absurd, but whatever. 

• Like 1

IUe6Hvh.png

1 minute ago, See Red said:

Thinking either is a better football coach is still absurd, but whatever. 

Winning a Super Bowl at the highest level >>>>> Leading undeveloped 20-year olds to however many titles Saban has. I lost count and don't care actually

• Like 3

6uXNWAo.png

4 hours ago, Red Comet said:

Huh, not surprised the person who looks like a criminal from a kid’s movie is a Raider.

A chiefs fan has no room to rib another team for having a history with criminals.

• Like 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Is this where we post our predictions nobody gives a flying fxck about? Great!

Wild Card Weekend

Raiders 28, Bengals 27

Patriots 17, Bills 14

Buccaneers 35, Eagles 13

Cowboys 38, 49ers 21

Chiefs 27, Steelers 7

Rams 30, Cardinals 20

6uXNWAo.png

Bo's pants are so much better than what the Raiders are wearing today.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Bo's pants are so much better than what the Raiders are wearing today.

Nike had had a hard time making true “silver” pants. It’s either flat gray (Panthers, Patriots, Lions, Cowboys blue jersey) or near-shiny white like what LV is wearing.

25 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Nike had had a hard time making true “silver” pants. It’s either flat gray (Panthers, Patriots, Lions, Cowboys blue jersey) or near-shiny white like what LV is wearing.

I thought the Raiders were one of the teams that kept their previous pants and just slapped the Nike logo on them.   Did they give in and go with the "real" Nike pants?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Anyone else old enough to remember the last time the Bengals and Raiders did battle in the playoffs -- the beginning of Cincy's drought?

FJLLVOIVEAIxwzn?format=jpg&name=large

Some of us are old enough to remember when the Bengals and Raiders did battle in the 1975 playoffs.

awmk1mc8fcqgzw53ivaz.jpg

Now get off my lawn.

BB52Big.jpg

28 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I thought the Raiders were one of the teams that kept their previous pants and just slapped the Nike logo on them.   Did they give in and go with the "real" Nike pants?

Probably. The Panthers gave in a few years ago, so it’d be a safe assumption that the Raiders did that too.

13 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Some of us are old enough to remember when the Bengals and Raiders did battle in the 1975 playoffs.

awmk1mc8fcqgzw53ivaz.jpg

Now get off my lawn.

I was an infant for y'alls Freezer Bowl.

I'll show myself out now.

6uXNWAo.png