2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

I'm biased because I'd like to watch the Bills without finding some stream, but I'm surprised CBS is going with Chicago/Baltimore as its lead game early today.

Colts/Bills has legitimate playoff implications. Chicago is going nowhere.

Otoh, Buffalo has a Thanksgiving game next week, so maybe that's it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 11/16/2021 at 3:29 PM, dont care said:

Does the packers stock price change over time or is it a set price. If you try to sell your stock back do you get market value for it or just what you paid for it?

No

On 11/16/2021 at 6:23 PM, Sec19Row53 said:

As @See Red said, you can't sell or trade it. It's a donation that is called stock.

"The Gang Sells Stock in Paddy's"

• Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Aaaannnndd I see the Snatit are going, well, full-Snatit mode down there in Nashville... 🤦‍♂️

Spoiler

This is why I and every other Tennessee Football Team fan stay hesitant to pump them up as a "good" team...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

39 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

Patriots are looking like the best team in the AFC right now. 

I'm sure everyone is so relieved about that. 😑

On the sneak, though, I'm actually kinda rooting for them, as a closet fan (though I guess my secret's out now, haha). This may have had something to do with my last visit to Boston and surrounding area earlier in the calendar year, but with Brady having departed a year prior, I figured that it was/now is a good a time as any to grab a seat at the back of the Patriot Plane.  

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

7 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

I know that its technically against the rule of taunting, I just think about 95% of the instances where it’s enforced is total BS. Especially this one. 

Got it. Then you shouldn't say 'How the bleep is that taunting' if you know that it's taunting. Say you hate the rule, not that it's a bad call.

It's where I sit.

33 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Got it. Then you shouldn't say 'How the bleep is that taunting' if you know that it's taunting. Say you hate the rule, not that it's a bad call.

Fair enough, wrong choice of words. What Fenton just did would qualify as a legit taunting penalty IMO. 

Also, this defense is making me gag on what I said about Spagnuolo earlier this year. And that’s a good thing. 

Edited by Red Comet
  • Like 1

A note on behalf of the world: no one wants to hear about the Patriots being good. Not a single person.

Just so we're clear.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, Red Comet said:

Fair enough, wrong choice of words. What Fenton just did would qualify as a legit taunting penalty IMO. 

Also, this defense is making me gag on what I said about Spagnuolo earlier this year. And that’s a good thing. 

How the eff did the ref not throw the facemask flag that started that? Thank goodness New York fixed that!

It's where I sit.

4 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

How the eff did the ref not throw the facemask flag that started that? Thank goodness New York fixed that!

No clue. Just glad the Chiefs got the win. 

Wouldn’t think it would be on timely running plays and a stout defense. Feels like I went back in time to the 90s

• Like 2