2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

1 hour ago, floydnimrod said:

Having to hear about some made up Cincinnati sports curse was getting old (I feel like a lot of people in this city liked the curse in a weird way). I also never liked how when people would bring up the "curse" they would rarely mention Kenyon Martin's broken leg which was the Cincinnati team that had the most potential of any postseason team here.

It's amazing what happens when an owner is patient with a coach. At least half of the fanbase wanted Zac Taylor fired after last year.

I was at my parent's house watching most of the game in the background (it was my grandma's 90th birthday) so we missed the quick whistle on the Boyd touchdown because the sound was off (a play that, if it had happened the other way around would have resulted in riots, but has since been brushed off as nothing). Also, Eli Apple could have easily been called for PI on the Pratt INT, which would have been just as hilarious an ending as the Steelers/Bengals playoff game in 2015.

The inadvertent whistle is a lot of hullabaloo about nothing. The whistle blows as the ball is nanoseconds from hitting Tyler Boyd’s hands and had zero impact on anyone’s effort on the field. People are acting like they blew the whistle before he threw the ball and it’s just not what happened. I’m annoyed by it because people aren’t appreciating the slick play by Burrow. Taking a clean score off the board and replaying that down would’ve been a much much worse decision. 

• Like 3

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 hours ago, Sport said:

The inadvertent whistle is a lot of hullabaloo about nothing. The whistle blows as the ball is nanoseconds from hitting Tyler Boyd’s hands and had zero impact on anyone’s effort on the field. People are acting like they blew the whistle before he threw the ball and it’s just not what happened. I’m annoyed by it because people aren’t appreciating the slick play by Burrow. Taking a clean score off the board and replaying that down would’ve been a much much worse decision. 

It was absolutely the right call. I'm just glad I don't have to hear about for the next 31 years.

• Like 1

The Bills had a perfect offensive game last night. No points, no FGs, no INTs, and a TD on every drive. And Josh Allen had more TDs than incompletions.

All that against the #2 passing defense in the league.

I'm still giddy.

ETA:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

I want some of whatever the people who thought New England had a legit shot at the Super Bowl were smoking.

The “20 years of success” pack. They got high off of the greatest QB ever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jamesizzo said:

Is it that serious? They act like it's Black Friday or something...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 minute ago, tBBP said:

Is it that serious? They act like it's Black Friday or something...

That’s how people get trampled and die. I’m pretty sure the seats aren’t going anywhere. You can take your time even. But it’s cowboys and 9ers fans so what do you expect

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jamesizzo said:

Those people were rushing to get to the standing room only seats.

That many people are standing room only? I don’t think the stadium has that many standing room only seats much less have every single one of them be idiots trampling over each other like wild animals. There is no excuse for acting so dumb.

Considering how the Eagles were the damn monkey that the Bucs needed to get off their back when I first started rooting for them, I'm always going to love Tampa railing into this team. 

• Like 1

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

12 minutes ago, dont care said:

That many people are standing room only? I don’t think the stadium has that many standing room only seats much less have every single one of them be idiots trampling over each other like wild animals. There is no excuse for acting so dumb.

The jokes just write themselves around here.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg