Up to date IIHF Jerseys

kiwi_canadian

I've been getting them from the IIHF website... Speaking of which, the recently promoted France has their jerseys up. As they were a recent call up (along with Austria) to replace Russia and Belarus, they didn't have time to get a new design in the new template so they are using the Tackla one from last year's Division 1A tournament. A bit underwhelming in my opinion...

fra_home.png

fra_away.png 

On 5/12/2022 at 10:49 AM, spartacat_12 said:

USA has kept the jersey template from the Olympics, but have put the federation logo on the front. It's a much better look:

spacer.png

As is the usual after an Olympics

So what I've seen so far from the World Championships is that Austria is playing with their new jersey for this year but it is not a Nike one. Same template, but looks like it is supplied by Tackla as they were the emergency call up like France.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-05-13 at 2:10 AM, M4One said:

spacer.png

Maybe they should have made the back numbers red, then the stripes might not be visible through the numbers.

So, they're using SKRC. so that white layer allows it to be seethrough, as it's the only layer for most of the number.

If they used stack, you wouldnt be able to see the stripes because there would be a red layer below a blue layer below the white.

• Like 1